EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 201

darka7:
Thanks. I'll stick with your option too...:)))) Let's see what happens. I'm going to wabank...

In poker it's called All-in, but I wouldn't bet on ALL-in right now....

When the first dips show up (I will let you know), that's when we'll make our bets... but it's early...

RekkeR:

The screenshots are of the entry and exit point, even if it was your 1%, but it did come true. Our lack of understanding of anything does not mean that it is wrong.

Well, true too, although I don't stick to such trading methods =)

Tantrik:
I do not agree with the highlighted - why do we need to go down sharply? - we already went down sharply and there was a gap.

You have to be ready for anything!

I think so for a reason....these are the daily chart options

Noterday:

And I think so for a reason....this is a variant of the daily chart

today the euro index and the dollar index followed gold, i suspect that there was no real trading, maybe it was just cross rates

euro index in blue, dollar index in red.

Noterday:

And I think so for a reason....there are daily chart options

These are thoughts for discussion, not a reason to act, perhaps avs cycle of correction of the fifth, and A from the general correction. For me the charts above 4n are only informative, not used in practice.

Well on my graph it's the blue option, and that's what a lot of people think! And this is alarming....

Noterday:

In poker it's called All-in, but I wouldn't bet on ALL-in right now....

When the first drops show up (I'll let you know), that's when we'll bet...but for now, it's early...

I've been going against your predictions since Monday. The result - for three days I lost $ 1.9K. The remaining $ 700-plus. Now I'll follow your predictions. Anyway I`ll deposit on Monday, so I`ll go as you call it All-in :)))

Noterday:

I think so for a reason....these are the daily schedule options

Ready for EVERYTHING - 3-4 price moves, better five - one of variants will come true anyway. Or am I misunderstanding something - the main thing there is the first U-turn - in the variant of the price move?

darka7:
I specifically went against your predictions from Monday. The result - after three days I lost $ 1.9 K. I have more than $ 700 left. Now I will follow your predictions. Anyway I`ll deposit on Monday, so I`ll go as you call it All-in :)))

Forecasts have a way of being cancelled, modified, with changing targets....Forex changes every minute, be on the lookout! And do not forget about MM.

Tantrik:
Ready for EVERYTHING - 3-4 price moves, preferably five - one of the variants will come true anyway. Or maybe I do not understand something - the main thing there is the first U-turn - in the variant that the price moved?

Well, it's hard to explain in this way... I think Gip described a typical wave-picker and his trading, or Mathematician, I don't remember...

Here are the variants, each of them has a certain value of execution (mostly defined by fundamental factors). For example, I don't see the growth above 1.3200 without falling down, and it will have to be seen later, how will it be (correction or impulse)?

Reason: