EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 172

Mathemat:

There's nothing special about this 1.04.

The big moves end at the big Fibs. Where's the phiba?

Ok, we'll talk tomorrow.

It's got nothing to do with the Fiba, because the Fiba is in our heads, it's not in the market. There are levels in the market, and they do exist. I can only add: do not believe your eyes... ))

P.S. I'll just repeat the spell, from level to level, with small stops ))) but don't accuse me of market manipulation ))

Prival:

It definitely has nothing to do with the phiba, because the phiba is in our heads, it's not in the market. There are levels in the market, that's for sure. I can only add, don't believe your eyes...

Respect! I would look at the 13 o'clock chart and if I had entered, I would have caught a loss.

Grebovik:
Sever30, what are you drawing on GBP? I think it's time to go north again, but not for long at all.

I didn't make it... but today's forecast would have been in theme as well...

OK, reality will judge us, Sergei. Double bottoms are a big deal...

I'm willing to admit that round levels play a very important role along with Fibs. By the way, round levels are also in the head... And the market accepts it all.

Mathemat:

OK, reality will judge us, Sergei. Double bottoms - no big deal...

I'm willing to admit that round levels play a very important role along with Fibs. By the way, round levels are also in the head... And the market accepts it all.

Round levels are OPTIONS.

sol:
The circular levels are OPTIONS.

can I read more about this or a link to it?

sol, ask xrust how round they are

Prival:

Can you tell me more about it or give me a link to read it?

Well in the most general form on the wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_exchange_option

http://www.saxobank.com/en/lp/fxoptions/education/pages/fx-options.aspx

More details are written in different books =).

2Mathemat:

Familiar with xrust's work, but don't use it myself. Although I used it in some models, now I don't need it directly for forecasting and decision making.

i know what an option is. at least i hope i do ... how can they be related to "round levels"? i need something in russian... you're not russian)) you can't understand it even in your native language without 0.5

levels are levels... options are options... and speculators are speculators... as often happens - let's say we go down... and the hop is not 1.2000 but 1.2004 and rebound... any levels should not be round, say, 022 or any number at the end... + hard short stop... cuts will be the same for the cp...or not much different... imho... it's all an illusion....sure they work sometimes...but not that much....+ options are not always round either...