EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 140

gip:

I looked at the picture again now. Of course that's not how I would have set it up at all, for simple intuitive reasons. But about throwing it away, no, I wouldn't. I would make it better :) Putting it out is useful. He's not saying you can trade on them, he's just advocating an approach. You are familiar with this approach, you may give him some tips. I have :)))

You can also trade on them :)

I told him to throw it away )))) but seriously - it does not matter how to do it ... grid or K-method ... it depends on the other ... I said earlier... if it's pattern-based...

if you use time series... you can get good cuts with a grid too - a couple of years ago - I dabbled - I couldn't believe it myself - I was predicting 96 bars ahead! And with such an accuracy... But... not at all sites (not at all) and so on...

you can basically develop a method... and will sometimes predict accurately - I got 55 percent...but again, approximately and it's easier for me to mark manually than wait for it to work out or not...

So it is possible to indulge and be illusive .... and occasionally return.... myself but practical use - better left to others )))) imho all...

Powerrari:

I also think it will go up 1.2750-60

there is either a reversal or a bounce of (+-) 100pp

I have a limit of 1.2790

NikT_58:
I have a limit of 1.2790

not likely today... first target is 2672

NikT_58:
I have a limit of 1.2790

I hear that number a lot, but I don't see it from the tech!

can you tell me where from...?

In a world under the tentacles of the octopus of corruption, it is sinful to believe in rules and laws. The market is ruled as it should be and not by the rules, although occasional moments of their application are undoubtedly quite common. Those who have their own understanding and a well-tested system multiply their own mistakes by scooping someone else's ideas on the forum. They should not build their own opinion on what they see and read, but look for reasoned confirmations or refutations. Everyone works at different timeframes, with different size of depo, everyone sets size of profit, drawdowns, period of open position individually.

If you don't do it yourself, nobody will do it for you. Eat your portion, that's fine. It's just like dogs. And birds. And all living things.

Vizard:

and there the man stupidly threw them on the graph and that's it)))))))) if he says otherwise he's lying...you can see it all from the screenshots......

Not stupid!

And he made the indies himself. And knows what and where they count...

Imho. It's better than just "bullshitting TA" and reveling in "levels".

;)

-----

And redoing the scripts in 5 digits is much easier than understanding the difference in predictor algorithms.

Powerrari:

I hear this figure often, but I don't see it from the tech!

can you tell me where from...?

It seems to me that this is now the co-ordinate of the upper wall of the daily downtrend channel from last year...

;)

RekkeR:

In a world under the tentacles of the octopus of corruption, it is sinful to believe in rules and laws. The market is ruled as it should be, not by the rules, although occasional moments of their application are undoubtedly quite common. Those who have their own understanding and a well-tested system multiply their own mistakes by scooping someone else's ideas on the forum. You should not build your own opinion on what you see and read, but look for reasoned confirmations or refutations. Everyone works at different timeframes, with different size of depo, everyone sets size of profit, drawdowns, period of open position individually.

If you don't do it yourself, nobody will do it for you. Eat your portion, that's fine. It's just like dogs. And birds. And all living things.

If RekkeR: does not believe me, I also sign his words.

Man is a slave to his habits, and to understand that you have to fight yourself.

FreeLance:

It looks to me like this is now the coordinate of the upper wall of the daily downtrend channel from last year....

;)

that's right, and not only that...

green line in the screenshot...

Reason: