EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 133

the pound forecast came true

Fucking sick of it..... unrealistically sick of this kindergarten....

You don't want it, you don't have to.

Noterday:

You don't want it, don't do it.

What do you mean?

1.25845 Euro midweek range, 1.25681 Euro midday range

Noterday:

If you don't want to do it, don't do it.

we want, we want :)

I confirm - I get a lot of useful information from your forecasts, if you can - keep it up please

Noterday:

You don't want to, and you don't have to.

You're too wound up, I'm not a volnovnik and never will be, but I watch your and streiger's predictions with interest to confirm my thoughts.

This is a forum, it makes sense to let things pass you by... especially if the bulk of the people are "in favour"...

Anyway, who looked at (https://www.mql4.com/go?http://s57.radikal.ru/i158/1007/b8/29d3ce88e8bb.jpg).... in time could have taken some for themselves both on the pound and on the alternative on the yen =)

Noterday:

You don't want it, you don't have to.

Noterday, if you're offended by me, I'm sorry, it wasn't meant to be.Keep it up! Interesting informative predictions.

FxPro2:
Noterday, if you're offended by me, I'm sorry, it wasn't meant to be.Keep it up! Interesting informative predictions.

Come on, give up on your apology =) You had nothing to do with it.

Others have checked in...

Anyway... Oleg is right about something... You have to put a lot of things through your ears, but apparently it takes even longer to learn this stuff than forex =))))))

Noterday:

Just can't stand people like that.... and there are most of them these days.

Alexander, calm down. There are few wave forecasters here. Not everyone understands the non-absolute nature of wave forecasts.
Reason: