A suggestion to the administration - page 28

DDFedor:

I'm sorry, I really am. I really regret the time and attention you've given to your person. If it's an isolated incident, that's OK. If you have to give so much time and attention to each offender, then I'll pass... moderating...

I said it again - I said my opinion. And as it turns out it is correct - there are no matured to moderators except M. And mind you M, I am being obvivious . No matter how much you and I argue, this is what it is. You can objectively assess - in fact, to tell the truth, we have "green" moderators. In fact, no experience as such, but let me drive. A moderator is a very calm person - and I don't see any moderators here. I had to register Leo or Mike as a moderator, they are not moderators either. (Moderator is a character trait. Richie, for example, if I'm not mistaken, is also an adequate calm ... reasonable. Not in a hurry to judge. But those that are there - yes here all of you run away to one. The popularity of the resource is determined by the actions of moderators. And these actions should be aimed precisely at that - to increase the popularity of the forum. :) But so far I don't see it - I only see a desire to crush and punish. And in this very topic we have several violations of moderators. Not me a miserable user and MODERATOR. This is nonsense. Think M, what will all this lead to?

SProgrammer:

The popularity of a resource is determined by the actions of the moderators.

Well, there you go! :)

"I am a person! I'm not like everyone else! And there are 140 million of us in Russia!"

:)

Mathemat:

Aren't moderators human? S, come on, will you?

Any statement that offends or insults any visitor(including a moderator, who is also a visitor - that's me in parentheses) is subject to deletion. What's not to understand?

People. You just tell me why there are no rules. That's all. Don't you get it? Without rules, it's a madhouse.

Rosh:

Are the user'sprivate messages or correspondence with other members of the forum available for public moderators to view or access?

Swetten:

Well, there you go! :)

"I am a person! I'm not like everyone else! And there are 140 million of us in Russia!"

:)

Bullshit. And about freedom of speech. Where would you be now without free speech? Mm-hmm.

Freedom of speech should not be confused with permissiveness.

There are rules as simple as a door and it is simply worth sticking to them.

gip:

That's bullshit. And about freedom of speech. Where would you be now without free speech? Let's not get specific.

Always amused by passages like that. It is something of a sanity test.

Y. Shevchuk, for example, also likes to say that there is no freedom of speech in Russia, while looking into the eyes of the prime minister of GDP under the TV cameras.

On the subject -- first I'd be shot three times and then raped and eaten. What's left -- exiled to Gulag for 25 years.

Don't you get it? :)

SProgrammer:

I said it again - I said my opinion. And as it turns out it's true - there are no moderators but M. And, notice M, I'm speaking frankly. No matter how much you and I argue, this is what it is. You can objectively assess - in fact, to tell the truth, we have "green" moderators. In fact, no experience as such, but let me drive. A moderator is a very calm person - and I don't see any moderators here. I had to register Leo or Mike as a moderator, they are not moderators either. (Moderator is a character trait. Richie, for example, if I'm not mistaken, is also an adequate calm ... reasonable. Not in a hurry to judge. But those that are there - yes here all of you run away to one. The popularity of the resource is determined by the actions of moderators. And these actions should be aimed precisely at that - to increase the popularity of the forum. :) But so far I don't see it - I only see a desire to crush and punish. And in this very topic we have several violations of moderators. Not me a miserable user and MODERATOR. This is nonsense. Think M, what will all this lead to?

Okay, here we go, divide and conquer, no deal.

Because you can't address the issue, "I'll tell you one clever thing, but don't be offended."

If you add a spoonful of honey to a tub of crap, we're left with a tub of crap.

If you add a spoonful of shit to a barrel of honey, you've got a barrel of shit.

Maybe you should pay more attention to your Twitter feed.

IgorM:

You are a hard man! I've been on this forum for a couple of months, in Forex for about six months, but more than here I have NOTHING MORE TRUE INFORMATION about the TS and Forex in general and not knowing mql for 2 weeks and started writing his first Expert Advisor - and it's all thanks to this forum

You think there is a conspiracy by the admins? Well, then why did you need to start this forum where many people genuinely share their experiences that actually bring profit?

Who better to share this with than me is the question. :)) So don't oversimplify things here.

sever30:

Are theuser's private messages or correspondence with other members of the forum available for public moderators to view or access?

no
Reason: