A suggestion to the administration - page 15

FreeLance:
Please prove this your "moderating" assessment.

Fucked up. Complete. I mean simply - censorship.

Gentlemen, you have finally figured out what moderation is.

I'm speechless.

Oh, man.

SProgrammer:

Fucked up. Complete. I mean, just censorship.

Gentlemen, you have finally figured out what moderation is.

I'm speechless.

Oh, man.

I have to agree with you.

For the first time...

Mathemat:

Highlighted by me. And how do you feel about that, S? Couldn't you have put it in a less pointed, non-insulting way?

An insult is when I, for example, personally insult you. Here I'm making a point. Why sharp? - It's a lot of bullshit. So was the test. And what did it show? Exactly what I expected - a personal, subjective assessment of the post.

There is nothing forbidding about this post at all.

FreeLance:

Can you blame me?

But delete my posts...

;)

I can, but I won't as I respect your freedom, which does not infringe on mine

FreeLance, I don't know exactly what you've done wrong there, but I can offer my own subjective opinion. Reading posts with all sorts of "hmmm...", "yeah...", "bullshit", colons, in columns is really tiring. All those selected as moderators are people capable of looking at the world from another person's point of view - an ability that few people can boast of, unfortunately.

FreeLance:

I have to agree with you.

For the first time...

Unfortunately, that's the way it goes sometimes - I have to agree. It's just that I, unlike a lot of people, call things by their first names and a lot of people don't like it. Is it good? No - because as a trader one should be objective. But here it's not really the traders, but those who are "digging" in this or that degree of laziness. So you can even be lenient in some ways, I mean not so demanding.

But what I always say here by virtue of my stupidity is straightforward and true, or rather, I strive for it. Sorry about the narcissism. I know it's usually annoying, but this is different.

SProgrammer:
There's a lot of emotion. May I ask what the purpose of your posts is? What do you want to achieve? I mean the constructiveness of your statements...

Not - strengthened. I won't get involved in all this.
===
Having hung the banner of my existential loneliness on the nearest neck that happened to be nearby - went on my way.

Good luck to all...))

SProgrammer: These people are the first trolls and slotters.

I wonder who gave you the right to label them?

SProgrammer:

Deleting posts - that's freedom of speech. There is no criticism.

SProgrammer:

Oh, fuck. It's total bullshit. I mean, just censorship.

Gentlemen, you finally figured out what moderation is.

I'm speechless.

Fucking hell.

Totalitarianism rules.

Go back to your children's sandbox for freedom of speech.

Reason: