grail works and you rest )))) - page 5

Bicus:

and what happens if 2 or 3 stop losses happen in a row?

:)))

the information is highly classified.

Bicus:

and what happens if 2 or 3 stop losses happen in a row?

:)))

If you have a head to do automatic pipsing, it will not happen, if the hands = head is not good, then the Expert Advisor will not help.

ZS: Pips power, the main thing is not to get carried away and the right time to pick up :)

"doubled my depo in 3 days"

"I have 2 of my own, one 20pp a day, the other 3-5% of the depo a day and it's all been working for 2 months on the real world"

"I've got one that doubles the deposit in 6 hours :)"

Yeah, that's something to get depressed about! At least leave something for Soros on FOREXe.

"The interpreter was happy to kiss Ostap on the
"The interpreter smacked Ostap on the hard cheek and asked him to drop by, adding that the old woman's
mother would be very pleased. However, for some reason he did not leave an address."

NiKkel:

"doubled my depo in 3 days"

"I have 2 of my own, one 20pp a day, the other 3-5% of the depo a day and it's all been working for 2 months on the real world"

"I've got one that doubles the deposit in 6 hours :)"

Yeah, that's something to get depressed about! At least leave something for Soros on FOREXe.

"The interpreter was happy to kiss Ostap on the
"The interpreter smacked Ostap on the hard cheek and asked him to drop by, adding that the old woman's
mother would be very pleased. However, for some reason he did not leave an address."

Nickel is no good - platinum, gold or silver in the extreme. (in bullion).

Well, you know best what works and what doesn't

3-5% a day?

How much per month is that? 200 - 260%?

Which shoulder do you use, please?

NiKkel:
Which shoulder do you use, please?
Who are you asking? Me.

Yeah, you.

You're getting 3-5% a day, aren't you?

NiKkel:

Yeah, you.

You're getting 3-5% a day, aren't you?