Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 29

All this rubbish with lots has its origins not even in mathematics but in a lack of understanding of what happens theoretically when you press "close an order".

In the market there's no "close", there's either "buy" or "sell"

Just like with a balance, which is not a balance at all.

In general, meta quotas are to blame)

FreeLance:

- What is your name?

- Avas.

----

You sound like you want to hear something else.

That's my personal picture.

What's your question?

If it's curiosity, it's too meticulous.

That's inappropriate.

Imho.

I agree. Didn't mean to offend, curiosity got the better of me. I've been wanting to ask for a long time, I wouldn't let it go... I've been wondering about it for a month, so I decided...

Mischek:

In short, it's the Metacquotes' fault)

Niroba needs a hint. :D)

FreeLance:
Niroba needs a hint. :D)

Niroba is a clinical coward and out of a sense of self-preservation of the PR platform, the meta-quotes will not be on the list of possible culprits

Mathemat:

Netting is different.

We will open three positions:

- at 16:00 at 1.2100 1 lot,

- at 17:00 at 1.2200 1 lot,

- 18:00 at 1.2300 1 lot.

The current price is 1.2400.

Netting sees everything as a single 3 lot position with a breakeven price of 1.2200. Covering part of the position (1 lot) would give a profit of 1.2400 - 1.2200 = 200 pips.

And I want to cover exactly the first open and only it (profit should be 300 = 1.2400 - 1.2100, like in good old MT4 without netting). It's not just my whim but part of my system.

Who will teach me how to do the same in netting? And who after that will say that everything we did in MT4 can be done in a netting accounting system?

Thought... Need to open another position at 1.2400... The total cumulative equals 4 lots at 1.2250... Close 2 lots... get our 300... That leaves a cumulative position of 2 lots at 1.2250 (it's not clear at what price) ....

kharko:
Thought... Need to open another position at 1.2400... The total cumulative equals 4 lots at 1.2250... Close 2 lots... get our 300... That leaves a cumulative position of 2 lots at 1.2250 (it's not clear at what price) ....

that's what Matemat wanted. ;)

kharko:
Only in this case, the time between opening-closing operations is minimal, and the DC may take measures to limit such operations...

kharko:
I am thinking... I need to open one more position at 1.2400... The total cumulative total is 4 lots at 1.2250... Close 2 lots... get our 300... That leaves a cumulative position of 2 lots at 1.2250 (it's not clear at what price) ....

This is bullshit.

to close the first time -sell 1.5 lots

second one -cell 1 lot

third sell 0.5 lots

all opened with the same lots

if different, a little more arithmetic

Mathemat:

Netting is different.

We will open three positions:

- at 16:00 at 1.2100 1 lot,

- at 17:00 at 1.2200 1 lot,

- at 18:00 at 1.2300 1 lot.

The current price is 1.2400.

Netting sees everything as a single 3 lot position with a breakeven price of 1.2200. Covering part of the position (1 lot) would give a profit of 1.2400 - 1.2200 = 200 pips.

And I want to cover exactly the first open and only it (profit should be 300 = 1.2400 - 1.2100, like in good old MT4 without netting). This is not just my whim, but part of my system.

Who will teach me how to do the same in netting? And who after that will say that everything we did in MT4 can be done in a netting accounting system?

You decide to go into business: you walk around the village and buy a bucket of potatoes for 1 rub 21, then another bucket for 1.22, then another for 1.23. You go to the market and see that people are willing to pay 1 rub 24 kopecks per bucket of potatoes. Which bucket of potatoes will you sell first? And if you have already emptied it into a sack? And what is the difference between potatoes and potatoes, that you want to sell exactly the first bucket?

kharko:
So, instead of simply selling 1 lot, you propose to buy 1 lot and immediately sell 2 lots. Is this schizophrenia, or is this a cunning maneuver, may the damned DC choke on its spreads?
Reason: