We need a second head, or even two, like the Garrynych kite. - page 6

Michelangelo:
maybe you should get married... twice... there's the serpent... :)

We haven't had a matriarchy yet, when you can have several husbands. Besides, it's not a question of quantity but the quality of those same heads, or even with one you could end up in a madhouse. That is why I appeal to bright minds, of which there are many.

Angela:

I made a lot of re-do's on my own complicated indicators, but one problem I could not overcome, TS show high efficiency, but on short intervals of history. I tried new and different strategies, trying to find a stable one in a wide range, but so far I haven't succeeded. I have decided to try the most primitive one with one mouse, the working range is much wider, but indicators are very low compared to previous versions. Question in the studio: is there any prospect of refining such a TC, or according to the experience of experienced people such a TC has no chance?

This is also the history of my development: a complicated system shows greater profit, but at shorter segments; a simplified system works at wider segments, but with lower profit. It's the same in life. Some people are very proficient in one subject and not a shite in other subjects. Others understand almost all subjects, but superficially. The latter make managers, while the former make subordinates. Life needs both of them. You seem to want an advisor-leader who has an in-depth knowledge of all subjects. There is no such thing.

gpwr:

This is also the story of my designs: a fiddled system shows higher profits, but on short plots; a simplified system works on wider plots, but with lower profits. It's the same in life. Some people are very proficient in one subject and not a shite in other subjects. Others understand almost all subjects, but superficially. The latter make managers, while the former make subordinates. Life needs both of them. You seem to want an advisor-leader who has an in-depth knowledge of all subjects. There is no such thing.

I do not lose Faith and Hope, and Love will come when I do!

granit77:
Pure IMHO. Such systems are not fully automated, unless they are equipped with some nifty tricks. But they are very effective in semi-automatic mode, when a trader uses session signs to cut off flat periods and bless trends.

I totally agree. However, as for the flat, I decided not to cut it off and not to work in it, but to ignore it, no... not to notice, again not that.... Flat out - no, here.

sever30:

I completely agree. However, as for the flatulence, decided not to cut it off and not to work in it, but to ignore it, no... ignore, again not that.... No flatulence, here.

And the sun revolves around the earth, there! But if anyone thinks so, it doesn't change the order of things, the same with the flat, so work with it, gentlemen, work, but only wisely.

Angela:

And the sun revolves around the earth, WOTH! But if anyone thinks so, it doesn't change the order of things, the same goes for a flat, so work with it, gentlemen, work with it, but only wisely.

:) You call it a certain trajectory of price movement as a flat. You've got used to it, you adapt to it, you believe in it. I don't think it exists. (I'm almost sure) It's not a hunch, it's the rules that formalize the price, which have no place for such a phenomenon as a flat.)

And comparing it to the sun:)... I think it's more correct to compare it to three elephants standing on a whale:)

sever30:

:) You're the one who called a certain trajectory of price movement a flat. You've got used to it, you adjust to it, you believe in it. I don't think it exists. (I'm almost sure) It's not a hunch, it's the rules that formalize the price and there's no place for such a phenomenon as a flat:)

And comparing it to the sun:)... I think it's more correct to compare it to three elephants standing on a whale:)

I didn't call anybody a flat, in my above mentioned posts there isn't even a word about it, I was answering to the tone of your post, and in fact the trend and the flat are conditional concepts, all this price movement with different dynamics, the problem is that the indicators don't understand it, and therefore they can't readjust in time.

granit77:
Pure IMHO. Such systems are not fully automated, unless they are equipped with some nifty tricks. But they are very effective in semi-automatic mode, when trader cuts off flat periods by session signs and blesses the trends.
To your pure imho, equally pure mine. This semi-automatic can relatively easily be transformed into an automatic. If the flair is sorted out. By the way, there are at least two of them (pure imho).

tara:
The flukes, by the way, are at least two (purely imho).
Who is bigger? And please, a presentation with formulas!

gpwr:

This is also the story of my designs: a fiddled system shows higher profits, but on short plots; a simplified system works on wider plots, but with lower profits. It's the same in life. Some people are very proficient in one subject and not a shite in other subjects. Others understand almost all subjects, but superficially. The latter make managers, while the former make subordinates. Life needs both of them. You seem to want an advisor-leader who has an in-depth knowledge of all subjects. There is no such thing.
An executive does not need to have an in-depth understanding of all the subjects. He only needs to understand (assume) what is happening at the right time and make a decision: who is going to solve the problem and what should guide him in solving it. Then he has to shout, "Abort! That's it! Simple as life.
Reason: