We need a second head, or even two, like the Garrynych kite. - page 4

"Try to reduce the number of parameters to a minimum, e.g. by calculating the parameters automatically as you go along".

I don't think that's the way out of the situation, it doesn't matter, the author of the indicator defines the parameters anyway.

Richie:

Once, sitting at a university desk, I asked a professor a question. The professor got jammed up and was silent for two minutes, staring at one point. This caused laughter in the audience. The professor then left the classroom, returned about twenty minutes later and scribbled formulas all over the blackboard. This was the answer to my question. He was asked where he had gone. It turned out that he had gone for a walk.

Asking questions is always easier than answering them.

Asking a question, though, is expensive.

Angela:
But on the other side of the coin, the versatility leads to the complexity of tuning, which I have not yet managed to automate, and as a result the unstable operation of the TS in different market phases
I do not really understand why universality leads to the complexity of setup. The universality does not require it - everything is universal. Maybe you mean that all the complexity goes to the level of programming the algorithm?

gss:

"Try to reduce the number of parameters to a minimum, e.g. by calculating the parameters automatically as you go along".

I don't think that's the way out of the situation, it doesn't matter, the author of the indicator defines the parameters anyway.

It's one thing when parameters are defined by constants, and it's another thing when these constants are calculated adaptively depending on the situation.

Andrei01:
I'm not sure why universality makes it difficult to set up. Universal does not require it - everything is universal. Perhaps you mean that all the complexity goes to the level of programming the algorithm?

The most universal indicator is a price chart in the form of a line (not bars or candlesticks).

gss:

I just wish I could learn to understand it properly.
Well, that's the problem.)

gss:

The most universal indicator is the price chart in the form of a line (not bars or candlesticks).

Does anyone work with this indicator, just this one...

sever30:

does anyone work on this indicator, just this one...
Japanese candlesticks.

Tantrik:
Japanese candles.

Gzz, about the lines...

sever30:

Gzz, about the lines...
Candlesticks are prettier! (no candlestick analysis) - just price.
Reason: