Last idea (((. - page 7

can you explain this code? i.e. how does the EA open orders here?

Buy = (iCustom(Symbol(),0,"BBANDS~1", Length, Deviation, MoneyRisk, Signal, Line, Nbars, SoundON, 0, 1) > 0) && (Time[0] != PrevBar);   
Sell = (iCustom(Symbol(),0,"BBANDS~1", Length, Deviation, MoneyRisk, Signal, Line, Nbars, SoundON, 1, 1) > 0) && (Time[0] != PrevBar); 

Pyxlik2009 писал(а) >>

can you explain this code ? i.e. how does the EA open orders here ?

original... To open buy when advisor says end of up-trend and sits otherwise... :)

SetIndexLabel(0, "UpTrend Stop");
SetIndexLabel(1, "DownTrend Stop");

I'm staggered... :D

Pyxlik2009 писал(а) >>

Can you explain this code? I mean, how does this EA open orders?

I can't open your order.

Pyxlik2009 писал(а) >>

Can you explain this code? I mean, how does this EA open orders?

replace 0 with 2 and 1 with 3 in iCustom

works, but so does (((.

I have already written everything but I faced the problem of testing and then getting up and stopping what is the problem?

i can increase the speed of testing, because i have more than one advisor that takes too long to test))

Files:
uychom2.mq4  3 kb

I'm an idiot I killed all day on this tool )))) It turns out that everything is as easy as pie))) After a few hints that I'm an idiot I realized what is wrong with the tool ))))) It turns out that all I had to do was to put 2, 2 and 3,3 and all the indicator works as smoothly as I want oh miracle ))))

I had to put 2,3,3 and the indicator works as I want it does wonders

Folks, can you give me a hint?

Now I understand why it takes so long to test and I fixed all the code. It turns out that everything is not so hard, you just need to think with your head ))))).

Now tell me how to make the EA double the lot in case of losing trades?

Reason: