PostMessageA(Parent(), WM_COMMAND, 33042, 0); - page 5

Andrei01 писал(а) >>

Uh... ignore the politics, it's just... secondary... you could say with grief ....

My requirements for the tester are very minimal - it should be able to test analytical strategies... at least the most basic ones... otherwise what's there to test on it?

But here's a question about your methodology, I'd be grateful if you could explain it to me... Suppose you're using your maths in the Expert Advisor, how do you display lines on the chart synchronously with the tester? The tester does not support indices.

- I wrote someone, i.e. not me. :)
- Reread your "protests", I still haven't found the question. Maybe this will help.
- My suggestion about inserting general mathematics, in this context (lines), ... You can write a function that returns the coordinates of two points, and then draw lines in the indicator, and calculate the intersection points in the Expert Advisor.
ZZY. In this argument I was speaking from the trader's point of view (everything makes sense to me, except the flaws in the tester), not from the progarmist's point of view. I confess, I have never used encapsulation and polymorphism in my life and I hope I will not use them in MT5 :)

Andrei01 >>:
Ну дык не проблема как раз внедрить код индикатора в эксперт. А как же тогда увидеть результаты аналитики в графическом виде на графике в тестере? Вот в чём вопрос!

My expert draws everything the way I want it to. What is your problem?
I gave up indicators and their buffers a long time ago. I haven't used them for three years now. The Expert Advisor does everything.

SergNF >>:

- Я написал кто-нибудь, т.е. не я. :)
- Перечитал Ваши "протесты", вопроса так и не нашел. Может быть это поможет
- Мое предложение про вставку общей математики, в данном контексте (линии), ... вы можете написать функцию, которая возвращает координаты двух точек, а потом в индикаторе рисовать линии, а в эксперте высчитывать точки пересечения.
ЗЫ. В данном споре я выступал с точки зрения трейдера (по мне - все логично, кроме недочетов в тестере), а не прогарммиста. Каюсь - инкапсуляцию и полиморфизм не использовал в жизни не разу и, надеюсь, в MT5 использовать их не буду :)

About the protest, I've made it clearer - would it be difficult to connect the simulation of indicator time to a tester? It's a trivial and simple thing and there is nothing else needed, because the price is modelled in the indicator.

Your idea seems to be simple, but how do you synchronize the transmission of points so that the indicator reads them later than the EA sends?

Now I try to solve it "through the back", but there is a problem with synchronization of the indicator when sending time to the indicator from EA via global variables - it works unstable because sometimes the indicator reads variable before the variable in EA is written. I cannot use Sleep in an EA, we need an API timer to keep the indicator ahead of the EA. May you help me with this question? I am not good at DLL programming. I can of course use a dumb loop, but it seems too clumsy... And it's a pity to waste an indicator, they say it delays the Expert Advisor... :(

And the example is even more complicated.

Zhunko >>:

У меня эксперт всё рисует, как мне надо. В чём у Вас проблема?
От индикаторов и с их буферами давно отказался. Года три уже не использую. Всё эксперт делает.

Wow... beautiful...
Can you share the secret of how to draw a line from an EA on a chart?
Is it only possible on a separate chart or can it be overlaid on a price chart as well?

Andrei01 >>:
Ого... красиво...
А не поделитесь ли тайной как линию из эксперта нарисовать на графике?
Это возможно только на отдельном графике или можно и на график цен наложить?

Anything can be done with trend lines.

Zhunko >>:

Что угодно можно сделать трендовыми линиями.

Do you have a simple example or link where you can read about it?

Andrei01 >>:

А примерчик простенький у Вас какой-то есть или ссылка где об этом можно прочитать?

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/objects/ObjectCreate

Andrei01 >>:

А примерчик простенький у Вас какой-то есть или ссылка где об этом можно прочитать?

I have referred you (not sent you!!!, mind you)) to Kositsin's articles. It's all about that (and more).

Thank you all!!! That's about right!
That solved the problem with the indicators by the way, don't need them if you've got one...

If nothing helps, read the instructions carefully....

Reason: