Questions and Answers to Programmers on MQL 4 - page 3

slavamir писал(а) >>

Dear experienced programmers, advise
1. The situation:
In the chart window, the Expert Advisor creates graph objects with unique names, in the main subwindow, not in the indicator.
Then, in the process of work it deletes f. ObjectDelete(), (in the reverse loop, by the exact name, everything is OK here). Usually everything goes well - objects are deleted. But! Sometimes a seemingly deleted object remains on the chart.
"Seemingly deleted" means it is not in the list of objects (right-click) but remains on the screen.
Hovering the cursor, its legal name pops up, but it is not in the list of objects...
What can be the reason? Terminal glitch or what? How to avoid it?

2. Also, sometimes error
4058 - Global Variable is not detected, although all my GV variables
(about 45 ones) created long ago, I don't delete any of them and add new ones, I don't access them for more than 3 days.

So, I don't know what to do with it.

About 1 - use https://docs.mql4.com/ru/windows/WindowRedraw

I had such problem too

alex12 писал(а) >>

Maybe you have a virus in your operating system. Try to uninstall MT4 completely and then in Progam Files delete MT4 folder manually.

Completely check your OS for viruses.

Optimise and Defragment your OS and again after rebooting the computer - install MT4.

As usual, the blondes are on fire... You'd better defragment your brain, but you'd better format it.

You will look for viruses elsewhere ....

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

It's really a question of the type of open source licence. In short, don't bother - use it. // I don't even sign my codes.

If you read someone's poetry aloud and charge money to listen to it, you have to charge the author. That's one type of license.

And I highly doubt MK paid anything to Appel, Lane, both Williams, etc. when they made and posted their codes based on their algorithms. And that's the right thing to do. So there's a different type of licence here.

That's how you twist things ... and algorithms aren't licensed, read the math first.

Itso писал(а) >>

About 1, use https://docs.mql4.com/ru/windows/WindowRedraw.

I've had that, too.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

alex12 wrote >> Maybe there is a virus in your OS ........

Now that's a questionable reason.
But if redro doesn't help, you may have to kick out the green devils as it is

If you're willing to do so, put your Envelopes advisors out there

alex12 >>:

Если есть желание,то выкладывайте советников Envelopes

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7975

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7657

Google help - there are about 600 responses to a query about such advisers.

Can you tell me how to define the time of Hai/Low drawing.

I need to set the following condition in my EA: if Hai time is earlier than Low time, then .....

this is how the maxima are written:

HiPrice = MathMax(HiPrice,iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_D1,shift+1))

LoPrice = MathMin(LoPrice,iLow(NULL,PERIOD_D1,shift+1));

And this one, I'm not sure if it's right:

if (TIME_MINUTES(HiPrice)>TIME_MINUTES(LoPrice))

{ ...... }

Maybe it can go like this:

int HiTime = TIME_MINUTES(Time[HiPrice]);

int LoTime = TIME_MINUTES(Time[LoPrice]);

TIME_MINUTES there is no such function in the language, maybe the whole code on studio?

Time definitions, in fact, can only be captured if the Expert Advisor is running in real mode. then constant high\low values should be written.

For example like this:

double hi,lo;
int tihi,tilo;
int time; // на следующем баре обнкляем значения

int start()
{

if (time!=Time[0]){tihi=0;tilo=0;time=Time[0];}

if (High[0]>hi)tihi=TimeCurrent();
if (Low[0]<lo)tilo=TimeCurrent();

Comment("На этом баре:"+"\n Time High Point="+tihi+"\n Time Low Point="+tilo);
}

alex12 >>:

Здравствуйте !

У меня вопрос ко всем форумчанам и к Ответственным за материлы содержащимся на этом сайте.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

По этой ссылке https://www.metatrader5.com/ru/terminal/help/indicators/trend_indicators/envelopes

в самом низу страницы есть надпись Предупреждающая:

Предупреждение:все права на данные материалы принадлежат MetaQuotes Software corp.Полная

или частичная перепечатка запрщена.

Сам Вопрос:Мне надо в моем советнике на заказ использовать этот индикатор - Envelopes но после прочтения Предупреждения

я не знаю точно что мне делать.В принципе там же дается скачать бесплатно этот индикатор.

На сайте Meta Quotes Software corp. для Контактов есть только телефон,Почтового адреса нет - поэтому связаться мне с ними будет проблематично -

- поэтому я задал вопрос здесь.

Для кого конкретно и при каких условиях - действует вышеописанное Предупреждение ?

This refers to the rights to the material. You cannot post or sell this indicator under your name.

Vladon 18.05.2010 00:27,

Thanks for the tip.

I am trying to make an Expert Advisor based on daily patterns.

I am trying to make an EA based on daily patterns with short term deal closing within a day and output in medium term.

Reason: