Anti-Martingale vs Martingale : Good prevails!!! - page 25

Mischek2:

You've got a lot on your mind.
;) Well, let him try, if he has anything to add to what has already been said.

zaxod1:
I'm talking about entering with a big lot at the beginning and then reducing it with martin and lots, not vice versa. You can take a good profit right from the start.
This should be cast in granite.

HideYourRichess:
This needs to be cast in granite.

And throw this boulder to the villagers. :)

Only "Anti-Ilan" doesn't sound good. Well, they'll think of something. Like "Nali."

zaxod1:
I wanted to show my fellow officers that you should not increase the lot but decrease it so they don't wander in vain))
I wanted to show my coworkers that I should not increase the lot, but rather decrease it so as not to wander in vain.

zaxod1:
I wanted to show my colleagues that they should not increase the lot but decrease it, so they wouldn't wander in vain))

guess where the lot was increased and where it was decreased! ?

It is obvious that when you enter the market with a large lot, the balance is quickly replenished, but before you do that, you need to think about entering the market where the probability of winning will be high!

The first picture shows a 10 times smaller profit, but the loss did not happen!

MetaDriver:
"I'm going against the axe!
Clutching the crowbar in my hand,
As a symbol of the triumph of the good
In its struggle against Evil."
(c) F.X.AntiMartin // Translation by me
It's done. Finally we can rejoice at the chance to finish, I mean to clear up the whole martingale theme. And the Anti-Martingale as well.
I'll explain the difference for the ignorant:
  • Martin : bets increase when you lose, and return to the base bet when you win (or lose the limit).
  • Anti-Martin: bets increase when you win, when you lose (or marginal win) they return to the base bet.

Let's begin!

Martin-all clear-bets grow-depo melts-profit minimum-that is, the initial lot sucks!

Antimartin-so the author is even worse-as to link the lot with a series of alternating profits and losses is impossible!

Anti-martin to me is entering with a big lot with a take and a stop in the form of a lock and further reducing the lot with a grid of lock orders.

khorosh:
Suitable for martingale additions, but when averaging it is better to increase the lot, otherwise you won't be able to exit with a profit on a pullback.
This is if the averaging goes in one direction but if it goes in both directions then it will work.

zaxod1:
That's if the averaging goes one way, but if it goes both ways, it works.
averaging both ways.

vladds:

guess where the lot was increased and where it was decreased! ?

It is obvious that when you enter the market with a large lot, the balance is quickly replenished, but before you do that, you need to think about entering the market where the probability of winning will be high!

i.e. the profit in the first picture is 10 times less, but you don't lose!

Here's a riddle for you)) You guess the suit of a card from the deck and I'll name one every time - who will win?

zaxod1:

Here we go!

Martin-all clear-stakes are rising-depo melts-profit minimum-that is, the initial lot-sucks!

Please, someone translate it into Russian.

I want to keep up with advanced thinking and not get lost in the shores of mothballs and stagnant arithmetic.

---------------------------

I've already figured it out.

1. Let's start with

2. Martin everything ( sort of dead, analogous to the obsolete "Izza everything")

3. depot melts profits ( interesting thought, thought a lot )

Reason: