Anti-Martingale vs Martingale : Good prevails!!! - page 10

Tantrik >>:


Тесты будут проводиться по заказам зрителей?


Yes, of course.
The cost of each test will be negotiated separately
If you order a lot of tests we can talk about a discount.
Orders for tests are taken every day 9-00 to 23-45

Anti-Martingale vs Martingale : Good prevails!!!


))) To triumph, good should be with fists, or better - with a baseball bat...
But here I think we need something more serious - from Star Wars or some killing gadget. How else are we supposed to make friends with aliens from other worlds?
MetaDriver писал(а) >>

I don't get it. Honestly. The tester is posted! Or is there a problem with using it?


I'm not a programmer (I've written before) and the platform is not MT4 so here goes.
Mischek писал(а) >>


Yes, of course
The price for each test will be negotiated separately
In case you order big quantity of tests we can negotiate discount.
orders for tests are taken every day 9-00 to 23-45


Great!
Tantrik >>:


Отлично!


There are six (6) good tests
I can sell.
all positive, no fake, pregnancy tests
Mischek писал(а) >>


There are six (6) good tests
I can sell you.
all positive, not fake, for pregnancy


Don't take used ones!
.
Version 2.1
.
Cleaned up-optimized code (mostly minor things), became 3 times faster.
Added Commission
Fixed the processing of comments-states:
now comments are cleared when results are cleared,
are output in the same order as input data
fixed bug with output of initial deposit in state comment
for now everything.
:)
Files:

I think if we just increase the lot size in any case (win, lose)

it would be even brighter (with "probability of winning in one round:" >> 0.5)

and one more remark:

lot size can exceed the size of the deposit

Added an average lot size to the stats as well.
It can be useful for comparison with a constant lot game.
By the way, the constant lot game is easily simulated by setting the maximum length of the multiplication chain to 1.
Files:
ihor >>:

Думаю если сделать просто увеличение лота лота в любом случае (выигрыша, проигрыша)

то получится еще ярче(при «Вероятность выигрыша в одном раунде: » >>0.5)

и еще, замечание:

I'll think about it :)

the size of the lot may exceed the size of the deposit

That's not a problem - loans in casinos are interest free. :)