EMA weight calculation - page 4

eddy >>:
а ускорить можно?))

Explain what "speeding up" means. Do you want the weights to decrease faster? Well, then make 1-pr not 0.8, but 0.6, say. Then pr=0.4.

But then your EMA will be more sensitive, faster. This is equivalent to reducing the period of the equivalent swing. But also the weight of the first clause will be bigger.

Mathemat >>:

Lesh, I think there's something wrong with asking. "can we speed it up?))"
Maybe he's a troll? And we're trying like fools here.

the weight of the first is from the end?

From the right end. That's it, I'm mad.
RTFM, eddy. Let's say the classics who have an explanation of all the indulgences (Murphy's, I think).
P.S. The case is not hopeless at all: many people have never even delved into it :)

Svinozavr >>:
прямоугольный сигнал периодом в 100 бар сглажен EMA с коэфф. 0.1:
that's illustrative. the red line is the weight given to the bars, right? it's decreasing like that, exponentially, right?

Mathemat >>:
P.S. Случай совсем не безнадежный: многие даже и в это никогда не вникали :)

I think few people who use the ema understand how it is calculated, and the same is true for many indulators

eddy >>:

думаю из использующих ема мало кто понимает как она высчитывается, так же со многими индюками

Yeah, I agree. You have a limitless field of activity in constructing different muwings. I've dabbled in it, I've even had some curious ones.

I'm not interested in that, I just want to understand the eema

There's even an example here (sort of)...)

http://financepro.ru/management/6496-lukashin-ju.p.-adaptivnye-metody-kratkosrochnogo.html

I'm waiting for an answer about the drawing... :)
does it really display the weight given to the bars in descending order? i would really like such a visualizer, because i have exactly that problem - to imagine how much weight is given to the bars
Reason: