Redrawing - good or bad. - page 12

It is your firm belief in the infallibility of the Pythagorean theorem that makes it unworkable - I knew it.

** Think about it.
*** I'll repeat a prediction I made a long time ago - you won't make it in forex. :)

SProgrammer писал(а) >> Flood.

Your post about re-flipping is also purely a fludge. I don't argue, it is possible to trade with re-patterning - the main thing is to get used to it )))). The monkey may also be taught to trade - we've seen many articles about it here. So it's not a problem. If you want to convince me that re-rating is cool, open a BMM and show me your re-rating order. Then I'll agree that you are a genius of re-rating. But in the meantime, all you do is talk rubbish.
If you do not know what to do with the indicators that re-route, then you may be mistaken and, on the contrary, you may be wrong.

It's written in Russian - DON'T USE FOR TRADING. But this is not enough for us. We need to try one more time to step on the rake - and this will be the new America! ))))

Can I explain my position (knowledge, experience or what has happened...) calmly?

Not provoking.

Was there a question or an assertion?

---

So the TMA is not redrawn. Is that a good thing?

Why, do you really think I'm just here to educate you? :) I mean, you don't have to go to all that trouble... :)

SProgrammer >>:

Зачем, Вы верно думаете что я тут только чтобы вас просветить пишу? :) Это я к тому что не стоит вам так уж себя утруждать... :)

So what's the point of all the crap you're making.

Describe your point clearly.

It's all innuendo...

Whistling and flubbing.

It's not solid, though.

:(

LeoV писал(а) >>

Your post about re-flipping is also purely a fludge. In principle, I don't argue, it is possible to trade with re-rating - the main thing is to get the hang of it )))) The monkey may also be taught to trade - we've seen many articles about it here. So it's not a problem. If you want to convince me that re-rating is cool, open a BMM and show me your re-rating order. Then I'll agree that you are a genius of re-rating. But in the meantime, all you do is talk rubbish.
If you do not know what to do with the indicators that re-route, then you may be mistaken and, on the contrary, you may be wrong.

It's written in Russian - DON'T USE FOR TRADING. But this is not enough for us. We need to try one more time to step on the rake - and this will be the new America! ))))

Are you trying to convince me of something? I don't need that - besides, I don't want to convince you of anything either.
>> I'm just trying to get you off my back >> you don't need to use those indicators.
** Understand that in my first post I wrote MATHEMATICS - you understand - to refute it MATHEMATICALLY. And your flurry - it's just words, chatter - I'm not a sissy just don't like to chat.
** Go out there and prove, with theory in your hands, that redrawing is bad. You can't. :))

So what's the point of all the crap you're making.

Describe your point clearly.

It's all innuendo...

Whistling and flubbing.

That's not very nice.

:(

You and Leo don't understand maths - I'm not going to prove anything with mere verbiage - I gave an example of a mathematical statement - you take the maths and refute it. It's simple.
So far all that's going on is flubber. Who needs it?

SProgrammer писал(а) >>* You can prove with theory in your hands that overdrawing is a detriment. >> you can't. :))

You answered your own question.

SProgrammer wrote >> Why, you surely think I'm here just to enlighten you? :) I mean, you don't have to go to that much trouble... :)

Well, the smart ones will understand - but fools can only be harmed by money.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

You and Leo don't understand mathematics - just a word I'm not going to prove anything - I gave you an example of a mathematical statement - you take the mathematics and refute it. It's as simple as that.
All that's going on so far is flubbing. Who needs it?

Is this where the maths is? -

I'm still not getting a flight. So I'll tell you about the scales.

0   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10  11  12  13  14 i15 i16 i17 i18
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [!!] . . . . . . 
\--------------------------------/                                                ( 1 )
                            \----------------------------/                        ( 1')
                                               \--------------------------/       ( 2 )   
                                         ^
                                         I-------- граница переррисовки

The sum of all the elements / per number = the value of the scales.

We have two problems:

The first is to which position in the index to refer to the value of the mach.
And the second one is how to calculate the value in variant (2).

For the first one there is a simple answer. Since we have a pair of values X and Y, X is the price Y is the time. The average value
for X is given above, for Y we should calculate the same. That is, since we have a two-dimensional space, a point has
two coordinates - ... The first problem has been solved.

The second has several solutions, and some of the solutions have their own sub-solutions.

1) we extrapolate
2) we use the values we have. That is 12 13 14.

In the first variant, you can extrapolate a machine - for example by linear extrapolation, or you can extrapolate the price.
There are many variants.

** Hence the obvious conclusion is that all values after the boundary will be redrawn.

It's some kind of story about mashki when they don't give a flight, not maths ))))

Leo, you're a total maths nerd - why do you need all this? :))
Math is in the second or third post of this thread. :)) And it was obvious.

Reason: