Redrawing - good or bad. - page 5

LeoV писал(а) >>

There is no desire to prove anything theoretically. Formulas, philosophical reasoning...... Forex is mostly practice. If you lose a few times your depo on a rollover, you'll understand what's going on without any formulas or analytical arguments ))))

That's about the same as saying everybody's shit. It's not.
** Once again - Leo, OK - your opinion is clear - it's only based on your unfortunate experience and ONLY.

SProgrammer писал(а) >> that's about the same as saying everyone is shitting.

>> it's not the same.)

LeoV писал(а) >>

It's not the same ))

Yes Leo - sick of the idle chatter - everyone got it - you didn't make it - you don't BELIEVE, in them PI .

I take it you don't need recorders - well, then I won't look.

SProgrammer писал(а) >> Yes Leo - tired of the idle chatter - everyone got it - you failed - you don't BELIEVE, in them PI .

That's the good thing about Forex - you can step on the same rake 100 times and it will be considered a search for something new )))

LeoV >>:

Чем хорош Форекс - можно 100 раз наступать на одни и теже грабли и это будет считать поиском чего-то нового )))

!!!)))

SProgrammer писал(а) >> make sure there's quite a lot of contrivance there.

The more contrived = the more profits? )))

By the way, while thinking about overbidding, I came to the conclusion that overbidding is the same as fitting. We all know that the better an Expert Advisor is adjusted to historical data, and this is reflected in good profitability with minimal drawdown, i.e. "right on the market" trading, the worse it works in the future, in real life. So, all re-drawing indices are fitted very well with the market, i.e. they go "exactly according to the market", while the part that is re-drawn just shows that the future can change depending on the incoming data. And if we observe re-drawing in real time, it becomes clear that the closer a re-drawing indicator is fitted to the market, the stronger it is in the future (on that part which is being re-drawn).
Like this.....))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

By the way, while thinking about overbidding, I came to the conclusion that overbidding is the same as fitting. We all know that the better an Expert Advisor is adjusted to historical data, and this is reflected in good profitability with minimal drawdown, i.e. "right on the market" trading, the worse it works in the future, in real life. So, all re-drawing indices are adjusted to the market very well, i.e. they go "exactly according to the market", while the part that is re-drawn just shows that the future can vary depending on the past. And if we observe re-drawing in real time, it becomes clear that the closer a re-drawing indicator is fitted to the market, the stronger it is in the future (on that part which is being re-drawn).
Something like this.....))))

Leo you really don't get the gist of what's going on. There's no fit. :)

SProgrammer писал(а) >> Leo, you really don't understand what's going on. There's no fit. :)

"Who doesn't get the point" is the big question....))))