Does the Grail exist? - page 86

goldtrader >>:

Бросай пить, проспаться не успеешь до понедельника ....

What about sticking to the screen on a Monday and thinking you're a trader and ... I told you to play chess and you have the nerve to give advice. Go and take money from the bank and use it to trade with the security service, and I'll see how professional you are.

To Leo: The letter is gone, you have no idea what our legislation allows you to do :)

Ubajal писал(а) >> that's Leo: the letter's gone.

The main thing is that you didn't go far away ))))

LeoV >>:

Главное чтоб ты не уехал далеко )))

Fate is a funny thing, Leo, you chose yours, and people like you have been imprisoned more than once for irresponsible behaviour, I warned you.

Ubajal >>:

Лео детский сад, хорошо я попрошу в налоговой по своей области, чтоб запрос дали на тебя имееш ли ты право глумится тем что "заработал"

You should start by learning to write properly. They might not take a misspelled query seriously. Why are you here? Don't be ridiculous. It seems as if they're about to use arguments like "my dad's a tank man and mine's an airman".

Ubajal писал(а) >> Destiny is a funny thing, Leo, you chose yours, and people like you have been bailed more than once for irresponsible behaviour, I've warned you.

Pisser.... 20 years of penal servitude without the right to correspond....((( Goodbye, Friends!((

Ubajal писал(а) >>

By the way, the nicknames are changing somehow quickly - Runaway, Ranaway. Who are you running from? From yourself? You can't run away like that.....)))

LeoV >>:

Писец.... 20 лет каторги без права переписки....((( Прощайте, Друзья!! (((

Start drying breadcrumbs. (I don't think so. )))

rumata1984 >>:

Ты бы для начала грамотно писать научился. А то запрос с ошибками-то могут всерьез и не воспринять. Зачем ты здесь? Не смеши народ. Такое впечатление, что скоро в ход пойдут аргументы, вроде: "а мой папа - танкист, а мой - летчик".

I'm building a bot here and what are you doing here? You have not become a forum fighter yet, you should understand that this is just a means of communication and there are certain frameworks established by law in this area, which you can use to your advantage ... Leo is stupid by life, but what are you doing?

Ubajal >>:

Я здесь бота собираю, а вы что здесь делаете? Вы пока форумным бойцом не стали, Вы поймите что это просто средство связи и есть определённые рамки установленные законодательством и в этой сфере, которые можно использовать в своих интересах... Лео то он вообще по жизни глупый, а Вы то куда лезете ?

It's not like I'm going to become some kind of fighter. It's just that, due to my youth, I can't get past the blatant stupidity and say nothing. If you like, it's a weakness I haven't learned to fight yet. :) I see stupidity and I can't say nothing. I wish I could. :)

Seriously, I'm looking for ideas for my advisers. If you read carefully, you can find some.

Ubajal писал(а) >>

Ignore him, don't reply.

Reason: