Scalping on M1 with prediction - page 5

Borisytch писал(а) >>

Gentlemen, how to implement-formulate an algorithm to identify such nodes?
Can you suggest an indicator?

>> Greetings!
Try fractals, might come in handy

wiwkin52 писал(а) >>
This is easier for me (EYRJPY M1, pivots from this Friday)

I understand that ... I'm writing an automaton, and you have, as far as I understand, levels are calculated ... and there is no way to determine the level locally, by Low's or High's ... I'm formulating an algorithm to find levels in the tick history ...
Thanks, but that's a bit off.

Dm_35 писал(а) >>

Greetings!
Try fractals, might come in handy

... No, fractals don't work either ... often when price barely bounces off an outlined level ... and your indicator shows a channel with a certain deviation.

Borisytch >>:

Это все я понимаю ... я автомат пишу, а у тебя, насколько я понимаю, уровня рассчетные ... и нет возможности определить уровень локально, по Low'ам или High'ам ... я формулирую алгоритм для поиска уровней в тиковой истории ...
Спасибо, но это немного не то.

I may be wrong, but I hope I found it - entry after correction - look at the arithmetic average for an hour (I wrote a program) of 8 currencies in gold, which currency turns from the SMA on that went correction, correction min 20-30

and what I noticed again, today the Yen went up against gold from 7 am, but at 10 am the news was announced and the Yen pairs went the other way :)

IgorM писал(а) >>
and what I noticed again, today the Yen went up against gold from 7 am, but at 10 am the news was announced and the Yen pairs went the other way :)

How did you do the calculations about gold? There is no such a pair.

Indigo >>:

Добрый день! Подскажите, плз, как Вы сделали рассчет относительно золота. Ведь таких пар нету в природе.

Of course not, but once I came across the website http://www.kitco.com/ it shows currencies in gold, so I decided to make something similar, but with USDGold quotes and converting to EURGold through USD and so on. - But the gold data is heavily skewed relative to currency trading, for now I only see the point in remembering the price of currency in gold and comparing that price after a few hours

Interesting approach! It's the first time I've come across it. I understand that in the table you look for an anomaly (circled in the table) and go in. The question is how do you determine where to enter?

Indigo >>:

Интересный подход! Первый раз с таким сталкиваюсь. я так понял, что в таблице ищем аномалию ( обведено в таблице) и входим. Вопрос - как определить куда входить.Как Вы это делаете?

Yes, just do not enter anywhere - it took me two days to do this, it turns out that this currency will correct, which will look like a long-awaited change in the trend, and the correction comes in about 20 minutes and lasts up to 40 minutes

At 7 am Moscow time there was a mini up trend on yen m1 about 23 pips, it lasted till 9.30 Moscow time then went further down. So the chart showed this mini trend?

Reason: