Once again, about the lokas. - page 55

Tantrik:

Don't you think? Vladimir, there's something wrong with the pig - he reacts too painfully to the word "I won't traumatise him again" - some kind of "mental" attachment! just repeat "...." 3 times and he'll show up! :))

))) Okay.

I really don't care about your mental illness. If you like it, you can market boiling eggs. The final victory in a particular branch of human thought over the human mind has taken place. Hooray, comrades. God is dissolving sleeping pills in the nectar in lethal doses. So screwed!

Tantrik:

Don't you think? Vladimir, there's something wrong with the pig - he reacts too painfully to the word "I won't traumatise him again" - some kind of "mental" attachment! Say "...." 3 times and he'll show up! :))

I don't think you and I are the only ones who can see that.

There's nothing but swearing and posts with unclear meaning.

paukas:
Maybe you overpowered him with uralkali?

Now I get it! he's defeating those branches! (most likely a psychological release) (i told you it would show up :))

Tantrik:

Now I get it! he's defeating those branches! with his mind! (most likely a psychological release) (I told you it would show up :))
The mind is a formidable force. Almost Nadson.

Tantrik:

Now I get it! he's defeating those branches! with his mind! (most likely a psychological release)(i told you it would show up:))
lock, lock, lock... and more lock. (summoning the spirit of the swinosaurs)

sever31:
Locke, locke, locke... and lock, lock. (summoning the spirit of the swinosaurs)

Oops. (chuckles)

I'm for him, he's sick of you. What can I do for you?

I know I can't, but it's the polite thing to say.

Tantrik:

Tan, guess what, I was summoning a loca spirit and an avalanche spirit appeared and is talking to me! There's a bug in the spell somewhere.

sever31:
Thane, guess what, I was summoning a "lock spirit" and an "avalanche spirit" showed up! There's a bug in the spell somewhere.

They're on duty! (probably on sub)

You guys, you're so full of crap, you're about to get into a fight... Are we playing war here? Calm down...

OnGoing:
You guys, you're so full of crap, you're about to get into a fight... Are we playing war here? Chill out...

No way. The cup of patience is overflowing. Pig-saurus is sick of them for the third hour in a row, he's blue already. War. Are you for the boys or for the locker room girls?
Reason: