Once again, about the lokas. - page 41

Svinozavr:

And all from the lack of a person's sense that they are trading something real. There is no net position in MT4! And it is useless to prove (in the presence of lots) that 1+(-1)=0. This level of abstraction is inaccessible to the zombified.

It's not exactly zero, we are left with a small imbalance.

paukas:
It's not exactly zero, we're left with a slight imbalance.

Of course. On swaps. And at a disadvantage. But I didn't bother to load my traumatized brain.

===
That's it. I'm done. I can't take it anymore.

Svinozavr:

This has nothing to do with insults. It's just a diagnosis. And it's not the patient's fault. I would sue MK internationally for inhuman experiments - it's a psychotronic weapon in its purest form.)) In general, the motive of potential defendants is clear: you need to create the illusion that everything is OK. The man trades, trades, everything is OK, the locks are there, the balance has been and remains - like nothing bad, and then the margin. And then you have a margin call.

So, once again (even though it's useless). Loki may be used, but only as a technical trading tool, and not for any kind of profit making. The reasons are as follows:
1. a one-step reversal of a position. After which the opposite orders are overlapped.
2. Running several Expert Advisors on one account. // This is not very clear to me - why, but let them do it if someone wants; yep, like hedging by experts )))
3. And there is no third! Psychological comfort? Ha!!! So that's the point of MK, so you're like a grouse not to smell anything. No. There is no psychological comfort. I mean, there is, but not until you realize you've been fucked.

===

Everything comes from the absence of the idea that one trades with something real. There is no net position in MT4! And there is no point in proving (in the presence of lots) that 1+(-1)=0. This level of abstraction is beyond the reach of the zombified.

ahhhhh... boring and monotonous (yawn).

i'm all for loki)

Svinozavr:
Of course. But swaps. And in the negative. But I didn't bother with the traumatised brain.
Not about swaps. On differences in volumes. And the more from one order to another the bigger the position is.

Brain lock :) (с)

paukas:
Not about swaps. On differences in volumes. And the more from one order to another the bigger the position is.

Oh, please. You've been here a long time. Have you not understood where the discrepancy comes from? )))

Yeah. This is all really, really serious...

TheXpert:
Brain lock :) (с)
netting is an extreme stage )

sever31:
netting is the final stage )
(facepalm)

But it's time to score an arrow. Otherwise it will never end.

Build lockers against the wall, count them, add Niroba and tratatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatas.

You can, of course, add Paukas, because everything is always his fault, but he'll get away with it, so you don't have to try.

In short, I'm everything. I was surprised myself that I reacted to another zombie (I said I would). Apparently, I am also indirectly affected by this contagion)). That's it! Never again! )))
Reason: