Avalanche - page 405

In three days + 4700 roubles. On this avalanche!!! Didn't do anything just put it on the chart!!! I think this is a good result. Or what? Do you think I got lucky? I am a total zero in MQL.
Files:

I can't wait to try it out (below is a blank with input when it intersects with 40 Mach and UPP is going wild at that time)... I want to try it with this one instead of UPP and Mach...
Files:
grider6.mq4  11 kb
grider_ma.mq4  11 kb

There are 11257 bars in the history
1216800 ticks simulated
Initial deposit 1000.00
Net profit 1401.52
Total profit 4065.35
Total loss -2663.83
Profitability 1.53
Expected payoff 5.21
Absolute drawdown 116.90
Maximum drawdown 452.00 (23.12%)
Relative drawdown 23.12% (452.00)
Total trades 269
Short positions (% win) 133 (87.22%)
Long positions (% win) 136 (91.91%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 241 (89.59%)
Loss trades (% of all) 28 (10.41%)
Largest
largest profitable trade 235.20
Deal Deal with a loss -206.50
Average
16.87 profitable deal
losing trade -95.14
Maximum number
Continuous wins (profit) 36 (163.89)
Continuous Losses (Loss) 1 (-206.50)
Maximum
Continuous Profit (number of wins) 326.93 (23)
Continuous loss (number of losses) -206.50 (1)
Average
continuous winnings 9
Continuous loss 1

SOMETHING LIKE THIS... ON THE M5 WITH A 150 PENDING DISTANCE FROM 1 JULY

Files:
grider_m2.mq4  12 kb

The reasoning behind it can be found in my First Grail, which was an article like this a long time ago.

neama:
The main problem is that I do not know what to do with the market and I do not know what to do with it, and I do not know what to do with it.
The question is how to avoid these 7 rounds in a row ... for example by using some expert input (the more accurate it enters the better ... and the avalanche itself in case of his errors ...).

Gentlemen! This is ridiculous! This has gone on long enough! In fact, it's time to stop it somehow!!!

August 18, 2010 Khorosh writes a post with a balance curve and a tester report hat, in which, as always, behind the rosy prospects of Avalanche,

you can see the "crutches" - on which the whole thing barely stands.

Well, I think, screenshot post will not (I repent, too lazy), because the branch is not such a hot, and a couple of days later will cut a comrade nuts....

I go in today and see..... (I'm a sucker, all people judging by myself).... Post already deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuri , can you stop farting first and then looking back. Well, once... It never happens... )

But, you have a systematic process. You have already smashed seventy posts in this thread. Pathology.

Here it is. Remains of that post. Thanks to unreal Ruslan.

unrealruslan 18.08.2010 20:04
khorosh:

A month is not long enough. I have been digging for five months now.

I cannot find an optimal algorithm to determine the channel width

sllawa3:

a straight line graph... at what period ?

keekkenen:
a straightforward graph... at what period ?
I already wrote in the state... on m5... with a distance of 150... (on 5 digits)

sllawa3:
i already wrote in the state ... on m5 ... with a distance of 150 ...(on 5 digits)

period - i meant the date from which the test starts

sorry for my inattention ... but from July 1 what year?

i.e. in order to run on a 4 sign, i need to reduce the distance and stops by a factor of 10 ?

keekkenen:

period - i meant the date from which the test starts

sorry for being inattentive... from the 1st of july what year?

i.e. in order to run a four digit test, you have to reduce the distance and stops by a factor of 10?

THIS YEAR . YES... ALL PIPS... TRAWL DISTANCE ... STOP...
Reason: