Avalanche - page 174

sever29 >>:

напротив, радужные...

Likewise.

Mathemat >>:
Короче, засланный казачок-с. Надо посмотреть внутрь себя и подумать, а при каких обстоятельствах мне было бы выгодно так себя вести.

Exactly right. I can see behind EVERY post of EVERY participant in this thread to see their goals. The easiest way (if you are not familiar with psychology) is to put yourself in the shoes of the person who wrote it and try to understand WHY he wrote it? What is his motivation? For me, the goals and reasons of anyone who has written a single post in this thread are completely transparent.

JonKatana >>:

Совершенно верно. Я за КАЖДЫМ сообщением КАЖДОГО участника в этой ветке вижу его цели. Самый простой способ (если вы не знакомы с психологией) - поставить себя на место человека, который это написал и постараться понять ПОЧЕМУ он это написал? Какая у него мотивация? Для меня абсолютно прозрачны цели и причины любого написавшего хоть одно сообщение в этой теме.

Very interesting. Can you tell me what I wrote in this thread for?

JonKatana писал(а) >>

Wrong. You only have two differently placed orders, one lot and three lots. You are first charged a deposit for the first open order of 7,829 roubles. When you open the second order with the volume of 3 lots, you will be charged additionally for the difference of the volumes of the first and the second orders. That is, for 3 - 1 = 2 lots. The total deposit will be 7829 + 15658 = 23486 roubles. And now you - your own words:

Especially for theoreticians I made an Expert Advisor for the tester. The Expert Advisor and test results are attached. I have tested it here. The leverage is 1:500. Admit your defeat.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                       Margin.mq4 |
//|                            Copyright © 2010, ПавелИванович (api) |
//|                                              p231970@hotmail.com |
#property copyright "Copyright © 2010, ПавелИванович (api)"
#property link      "p231970@hotmail.com"

bool bFirst=true;
int t1,t2;

int start()
{
   double Pt = Point;
   if(Digits==3 || Digits==5) Pt=10*Point;

if(bFirst)
   {
      bFirst=false;
      t1 = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,1.0,Bid,0,0,0);
      t2 = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,3.0,NormalizeDouble(Bid+30*Pt,Digits),0,0,0);
   }else
   {
      int Opened=0;
      double profit = 0;
      if(t1>=0)
      {
         OrderSelect(t1,SELECT_BY_TICKET);
         if(OrderType()<2)
         {
            Opened++;
            profit += OrderProfit();
         }
      }
      if(t2>=0)
      {
         OrderSelect(t2,SELECT_BY_TICKET);
         if(OrderType()<2)
         {
            Opened++;
            profit += OrderProfit();
         }
      }
      string cmnt = "Balance: " + DoubleToStr(AccountBalance(),2) + ", Free margin: " + DoubleToStr(AccountFreeMargin(),2) +
         ", Margin: " + DoubleToStr(AccountMargin(),2) + ", Opened orders: " + DoubleToStr(Opened,0) +
         ", Total profit: " + DoubleToStr(profit,2) + ", Equity: " + DoubleToStr(AccountEquity(),2);
      Comment(cmnt);
      Print(cmnt);
   }
}
Files:
20100418.zip  1 kb

Once again, show the best run results from 01.01.2008 to date, e.g. on the eur/box.

joo >>:

Очень интересно. Не расскажите, для чего я писал в этой ветке?

Which is it? In general, you are timidly having fun. Why timid? Most of your posts in this thread are either agreeing with someone else's statement (including mine), or joining in with someone else's criticism. Also, you have the style of a person who doubts their words - hence the questions, apologies in advance, etc.

JonKatana писал(а) >>

Which is it? In general, you are timidly having fun. Why timid? Most of your posts in this thread are either agreeing with someone else's statement (including mine), or joining in with someone else's criticism. Also, you have the post style of someone doubting their words - hence the questions, apologies in advance, etc.

Interesting to see yourself from your bell tower, say a few words about me as well.

sever29 писал(а) >>

It's interesting to look at yourself from your bell tower, say a few words about me too.

It's obvious you're on the prowl....

sever29 >>:

интересно посмотреть на себя твоими глазами, скажи и про меня пару слов.

This thread is about Avalanche, not you. I was expecting questions similar to yours. I answered joo as an example - I won't describe the rest, that's not what the topic is about.

JonKatana писал(а) >>
This thread is about Avalanche, not you. I was expecting questions similar to yours. I answered joo as an example - I won't describe the rest, that's not what the topic is about.

And the questions on the subject? How long should I wait to find a position in the red? And your opinion on the avalanche stoppage indicator under adverse conditions tied to the account balance?
Reason: