Avalanche - page 35

Sergey75 >>:
Ну сколько можно об одном и том же. вот график за 2006 год. расстояние 80(4 знака)
пунктов между ордерами. максимальная общая поза с одной стороны 1.28 лота. начальный лот 0.01. после макс. позы если цена идет в противопложную сторону и проходит 80 пунктов(до противоположных ордеров) все ордера закрываются. новые ордера открываются в 10-00 мск если нет ордеров ни рыночных ни отложенных. ну и где здесь прибыль? Ну и скажите где здесь 100% в месяц? как избавиться от такого убытка?

Well, you said, you have to trade with your hands. Testing on history is bullshit. :)

In general, the distance should be chosen accurately, but how to do it without the history tests is not discussed, but never mind: you have to use your hands :)

There are 80% of profitable trades. You just have to guess.

In short, do not bother the king! (с)

Forty souls in shifts howling, red-hot,

How much the triangular business is troubling.

Everyone almost went mad, even those who were mad,

And then chief physician Morgulis banned TV.

В. Vysotsky

I've noticed for a long time: as soon as a thread about "martingale" appears on the forum half the people are ready to fight. Maybe our chief doctors should ban the topic? :)

But seriously, the truth, as always, is somewhere in the middle. Martingale, like alcohol, is good in moderation. The choice of levels for doubling must be conscious and reasonable.

As an alternative, pay attention to the indicator "level sensor" (it is available in the base). Its peaks indicate levels where price was trampled for a long time, while the troughs indicate levels that were traversed quickly. This circumstance already reduces the risk of getting into a long chain of reversals.

Then the trading system should look something like this

1. We mark the troughs with a channel.
  2. Touching the channel from above - buy 0.2 (total volume 0.2)
  3. Close half on the peak - (total volume 0.1)
  4. Upper channel touch - buy 0.1 (total volume 0.2)
  5. On Peak close half - (total volume 0.1)
  6. Touching the channel from below - reversal with doubling (total volume -0.2)
  7. (total volume -0.1)
  8. (total volume 0.2)
  9. Breakdown of the channel downwards - reversal with doubling (total volume -0.4)
  10. Reaching another peak - close 0.3 (total volume -0.1)

And who told you that stomping on prices in the future will be where they were in the past? In short, this is not the case. You can find levels on history, but of course it does not guarantee anything. The question is how to judge whether we are expecting flat and there will be a large number of flips, so that we may avoid increasing our position? In general, of course an avalanche is better not to be used anywhere at any time, as it was written in the beginning.

Players stop gambling!!!
Martin Gales technology is not to play continuously, it is to exit the game without a loss.
But I can tell you to study, look at the charts and train your market entry skills, but if you miss, you have to use Martin's technology.
If you get a small loss, you should use Martin's technology. Another thing I can add, you have to play at a certain time (different currencies have different time) and think with a lot to open (greed is harmful)));
(I'm playing with GBPUSD from 10 to 14 Moscow time, the main daily trend is going on, then you start a flat, but it's rare when you get a small flat).

sever29 >>:

Железный Джон, Вы изменяете себе, не выдумывайте ерунду с 5пп.

Explain. I have never said that I am chasing the number of pips. Are you suggesting to wait until the price moves in the profitable direction (say, 100 pips), if there is a 40 pips swing, one order is triggered and the price moves in the profitable direction? And if it does not go through, we do not care about the profit and allow the price to reverse and activate the opposite order? Do you have to wait 100 pips again? You are confused. The target is to make a profit, the Avalanche is an extreme case. After all, after you have taken even 5 pips, you immediately reset the orders. And again you take profit. And so dozens of times a day. By the evening you may gain 100-150 points of profit.

And why do you have to get so frisky? ))) Think about how to place pending orders so that when they are triggered, the opening price of a market buy-order is lower than the opening price of a market sell-order. And then you don't care about spreads, requoting and market moves. The profit will be yours forever. )))

MVV писал(а) >>
And could you please post the induke that's on the chart(or give a link), it's not positioned that way in the base, you have a more convenient one.

mig34 писал(а) >>

Players stop getting naked!!!
Martin Gales's technology is not to play continuously, it is to come out of the game without a loss.
But I can tell you to study, look at the charts and train your market entry skills, but if you miss, you should use Martin's technology.
I can also add that the castle does not grow, you have to play at a certain time (different currencies are different) and think with a lot to open (greed is harmful)));
(I'm playing GBPUSD from 10 to 14 Moscow time, when the main daily trend is going on and then goes flat, where you can get a small bump.)

My friend, it's called a breakdown of the morning flat or entering London with elements of martin, I have this TS is automated, but on average once a year I lose, but otherwise it's OK. I read you..., now I will watch and learn how to enter, train so to speak.

artikul писал(а) >>
And why do you have to get so frisky? ))) Think about how to place pending orders so that when they are triggered, the open price of a market buy-order is lower than the open price of a market sell-order. And then you don't care about spreads, requoting or market moves. The profit will be yours forever. )))

ok. buy in, price goes south.... continue your thought

sever29 >>:

ок. вошли в бай, цена пошла на юга.... продолжите Вашу мысль

And why did you enter the buy-in without the village, which is priced higher? ))) Then you will be out)))

Reason: