Trend of interesting thoughts - page 42

Dserg писал(а) >>

System results for 2009: (Eurobucks)

What signals were used in testing (if it's a secret?) or at least what kind of information?

What signals were used in testing (if not a secret)? or at least what information (any highs/minimums), what timeframe?

Dserg >>:
Да, это разворотная ТС с моим критерием. По мотивам, да :)

He didn't say anything new, did he? Well, it's good that it's useful. This is an illustration to all those who are not happy with the thread :)

Magnatis >>:

А ведь "ничего нового" не сказал. Ну хорошо, что пригодилось. Это – иллюстрация всем недовольным веткой :)

Can you tell me how many trades you usually make in a day?

vis_inet >>:

А можете сказать, сколько сделок обычно за день делаете?

A similar question has already been asked and the answer was 1-3 deals a day. You can do it more often :) That depends on your style. "Whatever you teach your robot, that's how it will trade".

Dserg писал(а) >>

Unfortunately, there are no parameters in the system at all, so it is not possible to refine it.

Until the results of forward testing are available, it is difficult to say anything. But on the whole, there is 3-5 pips margin per trade, so it is worth testing it, imho.

Here we go... 40 pages of conversation and the topic is over. Could you elaborate on the conditions of the machine, though? And your opinion on the viability of this U-turn idea?

143alex >>:

Ну вот..

Clonobot, I'm here.

143alex >>:

Ну вот.. 40 страниц общения и тема закончилась. Всё же можно по подробнее о условиях автомата? И Ваше мнение о перспективности этой разворотной идеи?

I support you, I would like to talk more on the topic of this thread

143alex >>:

Ну вот.. 40 страниц общения и тема закончилась. Всё же можно по подробнее о условиях автомата? И Ваше мнение о перспективности этой разворотной идеи?

Magnatis opinion on the persepctivity of this idea and I can tell you - it's a grail. But any other hints or tips on the reversal signal, which is universal and present on any chart, I would also like to see. Although I already have some ideas, I am coding and testing.

drundel писал(а) >>

Magnatis opinion on the persepctivity of this idea and I can tell you - it's a grail. But any other hints or tips on the reversal signal, which is universal and present on any chart, I would also like to see. Although, I already have some ideas, I am coding and testing them.

By the way, he was talking about the minute chart.

Well, the simplest thing that comes to mind, since he is always in the market, he does not use indicators, at least one bet is an indicator, the profit on the bet is growing - we sit in the trend, decreasing - we bet on a reversal :)))

Reason: