Trend of interesting thoughts - page 32

Magnatis писал(а) >>

OK, with a phone bomber you can prove the falsity of his messages. Can you - can you prove the falsity of my messages? :) If not - your message is "an empty statement, to mislead the masses, to gain credibility, to show off, some terrorist mailing and stuff like that" :)

I'd like to thank you very much for shaking things up a bit. And you made us look at old things anew. Maybe someone will find something new!

It's not important whether you have something or not! It's important to stimulate a new thought. Personally, I liked it.

143alex писал(а) >>

I would like to thank you very much for shaking things up a bit. And made us look at old things anew. Maybe someone will find something new.

Whether you have something or not doesn't matter. It's important to stimulate a new thought. I liked it personally.

joining

sever29 >>:

наличие факта, должен доказывать тот субъект, который был инициатором сообщения.

So you haven't heard anything about the presumption of innocence. It's clear :)

143alex >>:

Хотелось бы Вам сказать огромное спасибо за то,что Вы немного всех встряхнули. И заставили посмотреть заново на старые вещи. Возможно кто то,что то найдёт новое!!!

Есть у Вас что то или нет - не важно! Важно задать стимул новой мысли. Лично мне понравилось.

You're welcome :)

Rosh >>:
На эту ветку поступила жалоба. Если в ней действительно пытаются продать кота в мешке, то прошу написать старожилов форума мне в личку - для сноса ветки.

There has not yet been a clear attempt to sell for money here.

Unless you consider the expression "selling a cat in a poke" in the purely figurative sense of announcing an ingenious system and then, having created a thread, reporting almost nothing informative about it.

Yes, there is a lot of rubbish, but some people have found useful information here. There is no outright swearing either. Let it stay for now: I see no formal reason to tear it down.

Rosh >>:
На эту ветку поступила жалоба. Если в ней действительно пытаются продать кота в мешке, то прошу написать старожилов форума мне в личку - для сноса ветки.

I received 1 offer to buy - I did not accept it. Neither would I accept any other. Reason: my work is not for sale :)

I wonder who wrote the complaint :)

Mathemat >>:

Явной попытки продажи за деньги тут пока не было.

Разве что если рассматривать выражение "продать кота в мешке" исключительно в переносном смысле - объявить о гениальной системе, после чего, создав ветку, не сообщить о ней почти ничего информативного.

Да, много флуда, но некоторые нашли тут полезную информацию. Откровенной ругани тоже нет. Пусть пока остается: формального основания для сноса ветки не вижу.

Are you a moderator? :)

No, but I consider an old-timer - with a bit of credibility earned from vehemently criticising genius systems, especially without the stopgap :)

Magnatis писал(а) >>

I wonder who wrote the complaint :)

>> not me.

Mathemat >>:

Нет, но считаю, что старожил - с небольшим авторитетиком, заработанным на яростной критике гениальных систем, особенно без стоплосей :)

Let's meet, Mathemat! :)