Trend of interesting thoughts - page 16

voleg2 >>:

Пока не совсем понял вашу, моя идея позволяет торговать на любых разворотах тренда.

Well, it's the same for me. But it's easy to go "to another scale", i.e. to other trends. It's easy to hit your own stops - you get unprofitable reversals. Do you do better with your hands?

Magnatis >>:

Ну на рыночных ценах у меня получился обратный результат – робот торгует аккуратнее и с меньшим количеством ошибок, чем я :) Всё равно интересно попробовать на случайном графике прогнать.

One of the profitable systems, after two weeks of testing, failed, due to that very exceptional situation. And they always exist. Therefore I have simplified my system a bit and now trade on ANY trend reversal, no matter how long it continues.

When seemingly without losing system gave failure, I am fixated on the reversals, where the negative, and all the time simplifying the equation, I realized that the system at the reversals should not go to the plus (because it is already at risk), and even more do not go negative, during unpredictable reversal system at any bets should keep 0 - a specific zero (any ways). And always be on the plus side in any direction of the trend :)

Magnatis >>:

Ну так у меня так же. Но руками легко уйти "на другой масштаб", т.е. на другие тренды. От этого легко на свои стопы налетать – получаются убыточные развороты. У вас руками лучше получается?

I trade without TP and SL.

voleg2 >>:

Одна из прибыльных систем, после двух недель тестирования дала сбой, по той самой исключительной ситуации. И они всегда существуют. Поэтому я немного упростил свою ситему и теперь торгую на ЛЮБЫХ разворотах тренда, неважно сколько бы он не продолжся.

Когда вроде бы без проигрышная система дала сбой, я зациклился именно на разворотах, там где образуется минус, и все время упрощая уравнение я понял что система на разворотах должна не идти в плюс (т.к. это уже риск) и ТЕМ более не должна идти в минус, Во время непргнозируемого разворота ситема при любых ставках должна держать 0 - конкретный ноль (любыми способами). А быть всегда в плюсе при любом направлении тренда :)

And, as far as I understand, when unforeseen events occur, your system just exits the market (the easiest way to keep 0)? I've tried to bail on stop errors and wait for a new reversal signal, but it turned out to be much more interesting to follow the market instead of running away, so a wrong reversal pays off faster.

voleg2 >>:

Я торгую без ТП и СЛ.

Yeah me too :) I call a stop a reversal that leads to a loss :)

That's right! Why quit and my system doesn't quit and it does pay off faster :) It's just that on reversals it doesn't go to the plus and it doesn't go to the minus, I meant profit when I said zero, so you don't have to recoup anything, then you don't have to recoup anything. Don't get distracted by paying off the minuses and keep earning.

Magnatis >>:

Стратегия основана текущей ситуации – позиция в условиях истории цены за время существования текущей позиции и прошлой. Я не копался в математической сути вещей, не знаю почему этот принцип работает. Будет время, сделаю генератор случайного блуждания и на нём проверю численно. А на рыночных данных просто есть реальные успехи.

I still don't know what you're talking about.

voleg2 >>:
Так правилно же! Зачем уходить и моя система не уходит и окупается он действительно быстрее :) Просто при разворотах она не идет в плюс и не идет в минус, я имел ввиду прибыль когда говорил про ноль, что бы не быть в минусе, тогда не нужно ничего окупать. Не отвлекаться на окупание минусов и и зарабатывать дальше.

Ah, well, that's what I'm aiming for :) But it's not always perfect... yet :)

voleg2 >>:

И все равно я не понял про что вы говорите.

Well questions are being asked here about whether or not we use history to make turnaround decisions. That's what I'm saying, yes.

voleg2 >>: Я торгую без ТП и СЛ.
Magnatis >>: Yeah me too :) I call a stop a reversal that leads to a loss :)

Well now the fun part finally begins...

We were expecting something strawberry, we were interrogating poor Magnatis and now it turns out that two boots are a pair!

The landing will be tough - simply because of the inertia of a mind accustomed to the impunity of such jokes on the market.

The only option when such behaviour is acceptable is locking in the pivot area and further destroying the loc. But locs, according to recent heated debates, do not solve any problems in MTS that a regular trade without locs could not solve.

Reason: