Thoughts on some of the absurdity of multi-currency analysis. - page 34

I think everyone who has been doing analysis for more than a year (more and more people join DT every day, not everyone is able to stand it for a long time, but PR works fine...) comes gradually to the direction of multicurrency analysis, this is logical and depends on persistence ...

Zhunko:

Currency pairs and metals in euros are enough for me. I have not tried others. Forex is a closed-loop system. I do not need anything except currency pairs. Maybe you can do metals as well.

Everything changes every moment. Including the ratios. I don't consider what you have got to be a preemptive one. Of course, you will get the signals in time, but there will be no real anticipation.

Try to make synthetic indexes out of your indexes. Will it run ahead of the natural pair? How often? Because it doesn't always have that effect. It's understandable, though. Semi-criminal deals are not always made.

I think in order to get a real preemptive effect, we should abandon the major pairs altogether. Only exotics should be used. Only it's not available anywhere in its entirety.

But not every brokerage house is suitable for this like al-....i or b...ko, you have to look for others and it's not about five digits and the number of currency pairs.........

Zhunko:

... Forex is a closed-loop system. You don't need anything but currency pairs. ...

wow! golden words...

trol222:

But not every brokerage house is suitable for this like al-....i or b...ko, you have to look for others and it's not about five digits and the number of currency pairs.........
Yes, it is... I was trading at night once a long time ago in the first one... I look at the chart and cannot understand what is going on. In front of my eyes the natural pair diverged from the synthetic one by 30 pips in 10 minutes. At that time there were still 4 significant quotations. Half an hour later, I was back where I started. I was sleepy. I did not make a screenshot. I thought I would find it in the morning and would make it. I did not find the discrepancy in the afternoon. Everything was as it should be. What was that...? You don't have to answer that.

Zhunko: .......... I couldn't find the discrepancy any more during the day. Everything was as it should be. What was that...? You don't have to answer that.
Most likely there was a hole in the quoting of some of the pairs included in the synthetic. With a properly built prog there should be no discrepancy in this case, but if there was (is?) an inaccuracy somewhere in the processing, then ...

MetaDriver:
Most likely there was a hole in the quotation of some of the pairs included in the synthetic. With a properly constructed prog, there should be no discrepancy in this case, but if there was (is?) an inaccuracy somewhere in the processing, then ...
That's the thing, the natural pair went out and came back in. The synthetic hasn't changed. It's DC's games most likely.

Zhunko:

Everything changes every moment. Everything changes every day, including the ratios. I do not consider that what you have got is a preemptive one. Of course, you will get the signals in time, but there will be no real anticipation.

Try making your indexes into synthetics. Will it run ahead of the natural pair? How often?

By anticipation I mean being able to calculate a certain number of bars in the future with a certain probability.

My synthetics always coincide with the majors, with crosses on small timeframes there may be slight deviations.

It must be the expression "multi-currency analysis" that is misleading. For me, building indices is not analysis. It is only the preparation of raw data. Bringing them into a form suitable for further analysis, as currency pairs are not suitable for analysis. I do not think it is necessary to do any other actions at this stage that distort initial data.

Zhunko:

Currency pairs and metals in euros are enough for me. I have not tried others. Forex is a closed-loop system. I do not need anything except currency pairs. Maybe you can do metals as well.

Everything changes every moment. Including the ratios. I don't consider what you got to be pre-emptive. Of course, you will get the signals in time, but there will be no real anticipation.

Try to make synthetic indexes out of your indexes. Will it run ahead of the natural pair? How often? Because it doesn't always have that effect. It's understandable, though. Semi-criminal deals are not always made.

I think in order to get a real preemptive effect, we should abandon the major pairs altogether. Only exotics should be used. Only it is not available anywhere in its entirety.

What is the criminal part? Legally it seems to be all legal.

trol222:
What is the criminal part? Legally it seems to be all according to the law.
Not all countries have laws against insider trading.

Zhunko:
Not all countries have laws against insider trading.

Insider information laws apply to national financial markets - stock and commodities.

FOREX is a supranational entity; it is not subject to national laws

Reason: