Literature. Neural networks. Genetic algorithms. Digital signal processing. Mathematics, analysis. Statistics. - page 9

Here's a good library. Lots of stuff on mathematics, physics, economics. Almost nothing on forex though.

Downloading doesn't work, after waiting you get an Error page instead of a file. Please upload again...

lagivan >>:
Закачка не работает, после ожидания вместо файла получаешь страницу с Error. Выложите, пожалуйста, еще раз...
Make sure your browser allows cookies and the execution of scripts on the page. Every day people download this file 2-3 times, no problems.

Why not upload to http://ifolder.ru/? The archives are capacious and uploading from ifolder is 10 times faster.

It's a pity, but I don't have the time or inclination to try all the existing services. letitbit.net is the only one I've tried which I've uploaded files to without any problems

Noise removal, Hilbert-Huang transform, em

pirical mode decomposition, geophysical signals

Remove *.zip extension from numbered Huang_E_Hilbert_Huang_Transform files, unzip by running Huang_E_Hilbert_Huang_Transform.zip

Hagarty. "Discrete Mathematics for Programmers". File size 4 metres. http://depositfiles.com/files/k5zz03323

Do you think that if a person learns all the books by heart, a person who graduated from higher education (computer science), will he be able to make a super NN?

Jingo писал(а) >>
Do you think if a person learns all the books by heart a person who graduated from higher education (computer science), can he build a super NN?

1. Depends on what purpose the NN is for.

2. Learning by heart does not mean understanding and learning to apply.

Jingo >>:
Ребят как думаете если человек все книги выучит человек наизусть человек закончивший высшее(информатика), сможет он смастерить супер NN?

NN cannot be 'super'. Anyone who knows at least a little bit of a programming language can build a grid.

A "super" can only be someone who uses NN, as well as using any tools in their arsenal.

Reason: