SELLING THE HOLY GRAIL. STARTING PRICE 1 MILLION. DOL. - page 5

Galina писал(а) >>

Yes, you have to cheat DC, you want the money anyway ))))

Normal desire, I think....

Where do you find such a brokerage house? I have never had any problems with withdrawals...

Galina >>:

Да, приходится обманывать ДЦ, как никак денег то хочется :))))

Нормальное желание помоему....

I don't understand, where do you trade and why should you cheat your broker?

There are accounts over 100k not roubles and they trade normally no one is trying to take them away from the client. Why don't you change your broker, if you are so scared of him and he is infringing on your rights, I think you should get out of there and not look back.

Didn't want to post another couple of weeks, but now that the occasion has come up :) robot, 7 weeks, one pair, demo.

Closed P/L: 67 794.48
Open Trades:
TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItem PriceS / LT / P PriceCommissionTaxesSwapProfit
No transactions
0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
Floating P/L: 0.00
Working Orders:
TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItem PriceS / LT / PMarket Price
No transactions
Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal: 1 000.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 67 794.48 Floating P/L: 0.00 Margin: 0.00
Balance: 68 794.48 Equity: 68 794.48 Free Margin: 68 794.48
Details:

Gross Profit: 67 924.88 Gross Loss: 130.40 Total Net Profit: 67 794.48
Profit Factor: 520.90 Expected Payoff: 176.09
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 100.00 (0.27%) Relative Drawdown: 0.27% (100.00)
Total Trades: 385 Short Positions (won %): 147 (95.92%) Long Positions (won %): 238 (100.00%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 379 (98.44%) Loss trades (% of total): 6 (1.56%)
Largest profit trade: 979.00 loss trade: -37.00
Average profit trade: 179.22 loss trade: -21.73
Maximum ($): 288 (31 860.48) consecutive losses ($): 3 (-100.00)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 31 860.48 (288) consecutive loss (count): -100.00 (3)
Average consecutive wins: 95 consecutive losses: 2

ChachaGames which lot are you using and SL size ?

ChachaGames >>:

Не хотел светить еще пару недель, но раз пошла такая пьянка :) робот, 7 недель, одна пара, демо.

Is it monitored on onyx? If so, can I have a look at it?

qwerewq >>:

Не понимаю, вы где торгуете и почему вы должны обманывать своего брокера?

Есть счета больше 100к не рублей, и торгуют нормально никто не пытается их отобрать у клиента. Почему бы вам не поменять своего брокера, если вы так сильно боитесь его, и он вас ущемляет в ваших правах, по моему нужно уносить ноги от туда и не оглядываться?

+1 for 100k, but not 100k, but 20k and no problems with withdrawal

qwerewq >>:
Замониторен он на ониксе? Если да можно глянуть?

No, I think it's too early to monitor, it's a demo test for now, it's more than that :)

Techno >>:
ChachaGames какой лот используешь? и размер SL ?

there is no stop-loss as such, it is placed at breakeven and moves, entry is always correct, stop-loss = depo (risky strategy), the lot is constant calculated depending on greed and cheesiness, i.e. it is no question to move the EA to 20-50% profit per week, with just an ironclad equi

Techno >>:

где вы такие дц находите ? У меня проблем с выводом никогда не было...

Shit! What's the matter with you guys? One of you is baffling you, provoking you into idiocy (maybe she's a sociologist - I don't know if it's her job or if she just gets off on making fun of you // I prefer the second assumption), you others, like Hamelin rats, who have heard a brass band, are taken in by it. Well, good riddance to you. ("Drown them all!" - A.S.Pushkin) Why should such fools live? Only to suffer.

===

No, stupidity is the main thing that makes a man a human being.

When the replay is run by bots, everything is fine only at the beginning.

And then problems arise.

For example I had a Pips trader on Euro, so the broker sent half of my profitable deals back to the pipe saying sorry, but according to time the deal has to last more than ... The time of a deal should be longer than ... minutes.

I traded well with FUNT FRANK but broker recalculated my history with increased spread when withdrawing money and as a result I got "0" on my account instead of profit.

And that is not all. I know many other similar stories. And the main thing they have no claims to the law!

They change the rules right on the site in time, there is no need to worry.

Yesterday you saw one thing written, then print it out..... and in the morning you look, and there are already different conditions.

And you were told, "I'm sorry, you had to sign the regulations with our company in advance, not through the Internet.....

And when you prepare everything beforehand, they say, "Well, excuse me, but our rules stipulate that we can change them unilaterally.

That's how guys do it.

And if you trade with hands, there is no problem.

They pay back the money perfectly, but not all of them, of course.

Reason: