Spectrometr refinement

Good day experts and not only.

Guys, help a blonde :) girl with writing a very simple indicator, I attach the picture, I really need...

Isn't anyone going to help at all? (((

How did these dots appear, if the indicator drew it, then the code of the indicator should... If the second red one is removed, I don't think the result will change...

al.k >>:
Каким образом эти точки появились, если индикатор нарисовал, значит код индикатора надо... Если вторую красную убрать, то, по-моему, результат не изменится...

These points are hand-drawn, the question is not to plot them on a chart but to calculate the number of bars between three (obligatory) peaks (extrema). The problem is that my education does not allow me to do such things :((( I'm a political technologist ))))

Take the zigzag and go to the barricades - it will be just as beautiful, but only according to history))))

You're a joker, you blondie.

Blondi_ писал(а) >>

These points are hand-drawn, the question is not to plot them on a chart but to calculate the number of bars between three (obligatory) tops (extrema). The whole problem is that my education does not allow me to do such things :((( I'm a political technologist ))))

For which purposes do you need to calculate the number of bars? how many days have you been in the forex market? there are various ready-made indicators that can solve such problems.

In order to calculate the number of bars we need to find these points on the chart (software), how did you draw them, in MT or third-party programs. If in MT then how.... you don't need the second red one...

DDFedor >>:

для каких целей нужен расчет количества баров? сколько дней вы на форексе? есть уже готовые различные индикаторы, которые решают подобные задачи.

Zig zag... Mmmmmm maybe you're right though! I need the indicator for statistical purposes, to get some sort of average result over a period of time (assuming 1000 bars) Is this technically possible?

qwerewq >>:

Берем зигзаг, и вперед на барикады будет так же красиво но только по истории)))

if extremes, you have to zigzag... the pattern however turns out...

al.k >>:

если экстремумы, то надо зигзаг... шаблон однако получается...

I drew it in Corel for clarity, i.e. no code, and no idea how to implement it unfortunately, the zig zag option is close but I still need the distance from the 1st to the 3rd point :))))
Reason: