Is anyone able to write an advisor for a profitable system? - page 11

hidden from the brokerage house - virtual to be closed by the advisor itself

mydone >>:
скрытыми от дц - те виртуальными чтобы закрывал сам советник

So we leave it in the EA settings?

Of course, try it as in the attached file and maybe you can also use the wrist to correct the trend?
Files:

mydone >>:
Спасибо - ставлю на демо, через день отпишусь

And what are the results?

vis_inet писал(а) >>

And what are the results?

The indicator shows good signals on the history in real life is quite different.

The topic is not covered. Not a single EA works the way Pyxlik 2009 04.02.2010 08:21. Maybe the reason is that there are a lot of indicators of that kind and all points are showing differently This one seems to be OK, GBPUSD H1. It works worse on others

Files:
111111_2.mq4  6 kb

sergeev >>:
что значит на тестере пробывал? в вашем архиве нет эксперта... там только индюки

And on the tester, there are very good indulgences to try. Not all of them, of course.

They have the original indicator itself only works well on history, in real life it's a different story.

The indicators are exactly the same. It's just that you're falling for the classic illusion.

I ran this idiq. on the tester. On a flat may lose a little, but on a trend up to 400 pips. in one entry, the idea is OK. I was thinking about it myself. However, entry and exit should be as one at a time as possible. In Expert Advisor settings there should be only StopLoss and MaxRisk
Reason: