Is anyone able to write an advisor for a profitable system? - page 3

01.01.09-01.08.09 GBP 4h

Telemah >>:
На тесте видно, что некоторые точки пропущены, но главное, то что вход осуществляется в момент появления условия, а оно отлично от открытия свечи, так что... Но все равно, точечки меня порадовали :)

I didn't really look at it, but it may miss some points because it didn't break the bar high or low (i.e. the condition for opening a position - breaking the bar high or low - is not met). For example, we opened a Sell position, got a point under the bar, but did not break the bar high, so the trade is not closed and a new one is not opened. This can be corrected in the conditions of closing the position.

It seems that the EA is losing but if you add some filter, maybe something will work. We are waiting for the author.

PS. Can someone please answer my question in the https://forum.mql4.com/ru/15972/page416 thread

I have a very good Expert Advisor, so now all we have to do is specify the profit.

If a point appears on the profit the advisor sells it and we close it as soon as the profit will be a few pips Necron: Please do it.

I'm sorry I left, now I'm in the loop )))) So, I need to fine-tune the profit to the settings, I've calculated it all looks good, look at the opening sell 4 pips closed 3 pips spread 1 pip profit volume is bigger and that's it who has something to say?

all this bullshit - small takeovers, better to take a hard stop and wait for another, otherwise your system changes drastically... or take 4 pips on a tick timeframe with a full deposit?

Pyxlik2009 >>:

Извините уезжал все теперь я в теме ))) вобщем надо профит подкрутить еще к настройкам я пощитал то получается все гуд смотрите открыл на сел 4 пункта закрыл сделку 3 пункта спред 1 пунк прибыли обьем побольше вот и все кто что скажет?

It's not a problem, but if the brokerage company forbids TP less than 10 pips? What to do in such a situation? Or should I set the minimum TP allowed by the brokerage company?

Necron писал(а) >>

It's not a problem, but what if the BC prohibits TP less than 10 pips? What to do in such a situation? Or may I set the minimum TP allowed by my brokerage company?

In strong market it may reach 30 pips, especially before the news...

Can we simply make the EA code so that it closes the position at 4-5 pips by itself?

If you can, the problem is solved and you'll see for yourself)) actually if you can make one version with a take profit and the other one with the inside of the advisor to close the order when it reaches 5 pips would you do?

Pyxlik2009 >>:
а можно в коде советника простосделать так чтобы он сам закрывал позицию в размере 4-5 пипсов ?

It can certainly be done if there is no "DC help" especially on the news:)))

Reason: