[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 294

Richie >>:

joo, но хоть вы задачу выложили, которую я решить могу :)

Heh, I wrote 2,3,3 here. There are no numbers in the textbook. It only has a triangle on it. :)

Where do you get the figures from? Do you use a ruler or something?
From the same textbook--
in Roman numerals it says.
VI + IV = III


Move one stick so that the equation becomes true

I wonder if a 7-year-old child can become a trader. What happens if you teach it for four or five years?

Mathemat >>:
А откуда цифири-то брать? Линейкой мерить, что ли?

Yeah, it took me a while to figure it out. :)

Mischek wrote >>
From the same textbook-
it's written in Roman numerals
VI + IV = III

Yeah yeah. It's that textbook. :)

Richie >>:

А вот интересно, из 7-летнего ребёнка трейдера можно сделать? Что получится, если его учить этому 4-5 лет.

I think he will learn how to make money much faster, unless of course he knows he is making money, just playing.

joo писал(а) >>

I think he will learn how to make money much faster, unless of course he knows he is making money, just playing.


That's what I think.

There's one on Spider, I think it's Shkolnik, he's been trading for about eight years.
Richie, did you solve the problem with the Latin numbers?
A sign of our times -
First grader pauses "Mafia" to watch "Moonshine"
Mathemat писал(а) >>
Richie, did you solve the problem with the Latin numbers?
I'll ask my "double" student to solve it :)