worked for someone else's uncle. what's next? - page 9

Mathemat >> :

This is an interesting question. Technically the trade must be able to be opened either by someone from the DC or someone on the trader's side. There is no proof of identity and there cannot be.

It would probably be logical for the logs to reflect which party exactly made the transaction. There should be exactly two parties, no more. Then, if it reflects that the transaction was made by the DC side, then the centre can't get away with it.

The third party may be the initiator of the transaction only by either the client or the DC. But for that, you probably need to ensure that the line between the DC and the client is fully secured.

You're going the right way. :)

Secure channel, secure logs, IP lock, EDS. (only for real).

For your system in the terminal settings you can add: blocking by activity, blocking by maximum lot.

kombat >> :

That thread is about another subject...

Well not exactly by the left (for security). I haven't found any closer thematic connection to MQ.

kombat >> :

As for this thread, after watching the clip I came to the conclusion of nonsense.

And you think this should be left to chance? How can DT whitewash himself after that? How can DT prove that the performing trader is a crook and we are decent guys? Or vice versa.

coaster >> :

Well not exactly on the left (for security). I couldn't find a closer thematic link to MQ.

The question was raised there for a different reason. I won't repeat myself here.

And you think it should be left to chance? How can DC make himself look good after that? How can a brokerage company prove that the trader is a crook and we are decent guys? Or vice versa.

No, I believe that we should not wander around in dumpsters like that one.

I have been writing about it regularly for years.

But they read and do not go into it...

kombat >> :

The question was raised there for a different reason. I won't repeat myself here.

No, I don't think you should wander into dumpsters like that one.

I have been writing about it regularly for many years.

Only they read and don't get into it...

What garbage cans do you go to? And in what basket to store their eggs? )))

And have you thought about the fact that there would be much fewer dumpsters if there were more things in MT?

And if this "something" is not added to MT, you will be writing about dumpsters in the future for years to come.

I don't understand you anymore: is it "bullshit" against the broker or against the trader? Can someone define it unambiguously? As the square of the hypotenuse equal to the sum of the squares of the cathetuses. )))))

PS.

As for the other thread, do not worry and do not repeat: you have started a topic there, so you have the flag there. But here I would still like to see more comments (sorry) MQ. That's why (I'm repeating myself) I've linked this thread to yours (if you "mind", I'll delete the link). Have you only seen the film? Or did you get to page 9?

coaster писал(а) >>

... Or did you get to page 9?

Read the whole thread.

Most agree or think alike with the "over a thousand" nicknames.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

http://www.finmbc.ru/

Has anyone tried downloading the terminal to see the silver settings? Tried it - it's downloading at 1-5kbps. Didn't download it. Maybe this is the first indicator of suckers? It downloads at normal speed from other places.

Mischek писал(а) >>

It's better to look with a script like this

Files:

Spread on six digits of gold is 100 and silver on four digits of silver is also 100 and if you open all the silver depo, it will all go into the spread at once

Mischek писал(а) >>

Spread on the six-digit gold is 100 and spread on the four-digit silver is also 100 and if you open the whole silver depo, it will all go into the spread at once

I cannot see anything on the picture. But it is clear that brokerage companies have wrong settings.

Reason: