worked for someone else's uncle. what's next? - page 5

Mathemat >> :

Look at the CRDUFM website and see what arguments are presented by those affected. And quite often they win!

2 IlyaA: Reaction from the creators of MT will be, necessarily will be. Most likely, the thread will be taken down and that's it. It's not a job we do here.

Kitchens **fuck.))) Thanks for the link! I laughed!)))

Figar0 >> :

What is the legal framework for identification and authentication? I am honestly at war, no smoking, no drinking, even if I am not trading, I regularly check my real account to see if someone is spoiling it by using my password. Regularly check my mail to see if there is any notification of withdrawal request? Maybe I'm just paranoid?)

It depends, you have to look at the FSTEC website. Certificate #1884 of FSTEK russia for example.

Well, he would have had EDS, threw the bot on the server (for example) - the IP in the logs is different, came to visit a friend, showed the bill... IP is different again. He caught a virus - consider that there is no EDS. Even with EDS, if anything, you have to prove you are not a fool ))). DC can easily say - the prices were not market, the contract is about them ... So. Bummer. And once again we sit without money from DC. We'll cure one sore, but we won't cure a hemorrhoid. There's more than one trainload of problems. :)

BARS >> :

It depends on what to look at the site of the Russian Federal Service for Technical and Export Control. Certificate #1884 of the FSTEC of Russia for example.

Well, he would have had an EDS, threw the bot on the server (for example) - the IP in the logs is different, came to visit a friend, showed the bill... IP is different again. He caught a virus - consider that there is no EDS. Even with EDS, if anything, you have to prove you are not a fool ))). DC can easily say - the prices were not market, the contract is about them ... So. Bummer. Once again we are sitting without money from DC. We'll cure one sore, but we won't cure a hemorrhoid. There's more than one trainload of problems. :)

That's exactly my point. The brokerage company can refer to some clause in an unclear contract, regulated by some unclear government agency, and the client will abide by it. On that KROUFR website I read a claim against Alpari (you can go through to check), when the price was not market, there was a glitch and all profitable trades that had been placed before that incident were cancelled. In essence it's just called a scam). As for identification - profanity, protection of the user from hacking of his password, it is impossible to do that at all, because communication between the client and the brokerage company is through a lot of wires that are not secured by anyone for natural reasons. When it comes to SSL protection I can tell you that there have been already described cases of breaking into this protocol on the Internet. So the conclusion is simple, use a bank, Mr. Traders, preferably in your town. You have a reliable bank to turn to in case of a conflict and you don't have to travel to offshore jurisdictions.

registred >> :

. On that KROUFR website I read a complaint against Alpari

>> give me the link, there's a lot to the Alparians there ))

ZS. this thread will be taken down - see forum rules (if you don't know, search for forum rules) :)

http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php/topic,9995.0.html

ps: whatever, there are those who think, they don't need an explanation).

Yeah, with a spike like that, what can I say... I'm sure they're going to take everybody's toes off. Or they'll roll the positions back to zero altogether. (before the opening).

Yeah... It's wild to read/see all this. This is simply not possible on the stock exchange. EDS is compulsory, and it is not local, so to speak, but quite official.

Of course, there are rattles in every house - with the transfer of securities from one depository to another (other broker) may be difficult, dividends to the account may be delayed (but this rather depends not on the broker). One acquaintance of mine had a wild case - he deposited to his account an amount (rather considerable even by exchange market standards, not to say about kitchen-forex), and these brokerage and payments immediately charged tax on it - i.e. 13% of all amount, like profit. I went to tax authorities for two years and the broker apologized, of course, but did not compensate anything - go to tax authorities, we, like, have no authority. Yeah... Right, this company no longer exists, and I have not heard about such cases with large/known companies. So... little things happen.

But that kind of thing - brrrr.

Eh! When will it be five on the stock exchange!

registred писал(а) >>

http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php/topic,9995.0.html

Ps: And who cares, there are those who think, they do not need to explain anything).

We are not discussing it, but I will add my opinion - the trader is wrong. If I charge him TPs, I will have to return a few fat losses from his logic, I will kill him myself). DC will not suffer. Common sense will suffer.

The trader should be uniquely identified in the system, and one password, albeit encrypted, will not do. The password is very easy to steal, I myself have lost ICQ using this simple method, although I consider myself a trained user and I am watching my security. The "trusted" site was hacked, a spy caught there without being smelled by several means of protection, and hello, goodbye, dear from childhood 5-point asy. Comrade similar way almost lost 70K $ electronic money, payment system alerted a bunch of small requests for withdrawal made from an African country), froze transactions for a couple of days. These bastards are pretty well prepared, and the defenses are always in a catching-up role. So a more elaborate protection is needed. Will it be EDS, variants of iron keys, retina scanner, fingerprint or something else is not so important. It is important that the trader and the broker have access to the account, no one else. And unmoderated protocol allows to clearly identify from where the order/trade comes.

I wonder why so many people are literally campaigning for the demolition of the branch. It's alarming and makes you wonder if these guys are from the DCs. :)

What's there to tear down? It's a great branch.

EDS used to be plugged in through a floppy disk. Now I use a flash drive. After login - I take it out. Although any terminal (from the ones I worked with, of course) allows to transfer it to the hard disk. It's all for manual or supervised work. Full automatic, with re-connect (flaksha it can not add) requires a separate computer, where the firewall hard-coded only IP-addresses of trade servers. That's all. No forums, sites, etc.
Reason: