Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 202

Thanks for the wishes, but it is too early to celebrate just wanted to share my opinion, this system works, though I do not know exactly how to use it, but I feel I would have a couple of programmers on the team would be possible, strong things to do market-wise

You have to build a team of people who want to earn good money and not sit at the monitor and lose the most valuable thing - time.

30% in one day? Yuck. So low! People here make 100.

sayfuji:
30% in one day? Yuck. So low! People here make 100.

And these people even agree to post a report where they are at least half a year at 100% a day? Not on the demo/contests, I can do it, and trading with real money? Or they have traded for a week and now are bragging about it ))))

How serious everyone is. It's humour, it's about 30% a day. Because 30% a day is from 100 quid in 2 months 6 million, and in 3 months 1.5 billion. Sounds good to me.

Simple maths rules. You can draw up a report if you really need to. Buy it?

leonid553:

Well, you don't have to buy long term right away. You can work short-term on pullbacks only to buy till April 5!

If you are interested - Valery-58 has built and posted the AUDJPY multi-year seasonal trend graph - "by year" from March 22 to April 5 for the last 10 years at - http://www.procapital.ru/showpost.php?p=1211363&postcount=408.

The charts are very interesting. And here is a screenshot of my post today on this pair:

I thank you for your posting but I noticed that the seasonal date shifted a bit due to volatility and some other reasons that I can not yet understand but it works, I would appreciate if you could post the new seasonal numbers for the next months. Very interested in the topic, I want to do it thoroughly.

Of course, first of all I am interested in currencies, and some metals.

wenay:

I strongly disagree with USDJPY - the thing is that I recently wrote a 1v1 indicator and noticed that in overbought periods the trend does not work. In other words: all of the past year's charts show that the rise was after a fall, in this case there was no fall! - which is an indicator of overbought conditions, and makes me doubt that we will see any further growth.) IMHO
Could you please share the seasonality indicator if it is not a secret development.

sayfuji:

How serious everyone is. It's humour, it's about 30% a day. Because 30% a day is from 100 quid in 2 months 6 million, and in 3 months 1.5 billion. Sounds good to me.

Simple maths rules. You can draw up a report if you really need to. Buy it?

Nope, I won't buy a report, what the hell do I need it for? I can do 100% a month, well, not every month, sometimes more, sometimes less, but it's enough for me )))

alexsandr11:

..... You have no problem posting new seasonalities ....

Of course primarily interested in currencies want to work them off, well, and some metals.

==================

The nearest currency seasonal entry is recommended by the famous MRCI English site in the middle of next week - buying spread 6EM2-6JM2=1^1 (or EURJPY currency pair):

Here are the seasonal statistics of this entry over the last 13 years. The average profit is about +250 pips and all similar entries from March 28 to April 11 were profitable:

======================

Tomorrow there is an opportunity to enter (available in MT4) in seasonal sale of oil-fuel spread, SELL CLK2 - BUY HOK2 = 1^1.

The graph of the averaged multi-year seasonal spread trends is shown in the figure:

A more detailed description of the entry as well as the annual spread movements (oil-fuel oil), decomposed "by year" from March 24 to April 12 for the last decade - those who wish to see it can look it up at http://www.procapital.ru/showpost.php?p=1213329&postcount=416 - posts 416-417.

======= Good luck to all!

One more thing! Off-topic, but it's a pretty picture! Since the last few days of March, the multi-year seasonal trends have seen a significant increase in the price of HEJ2 pigs (the current, most liquid April contract):

In a few days of late March and early April, the hog price could rise by 2% from the 20-year average!

Неа, отчёт не куплю, наф он мне сдался? Я и так могу 100% в месяц делать, ну не каждый месяц, иногда больше, иногда меньше, но мне хватит )))

Then you and baykanur should start a millionaires club. Because even if you do 80% a month with reinvestment you get more than 1 million if you start with 100 quid. Well, well.

That's it, I don't want to spoil Leonid's thread with meaningless text from flunkies - it's a good thread.

Reason: