A quick and free library for MT4, much to the delight of neuralnetworkers - page 39

Roman.:

Well, how is it? I've tried to optimize, including forward "library" MASD, etc. If there are few trades the network is not trained and no good, if there are too many deals > 1000, then

The net, again, is poorly trained as it cannot find dependencies in course movements. It turns out somewhere between 700 and 1000 sd - just right - at least in my tests. If we make H1 in TF.

the number of deals would fall dramatically... If I want to use neurofilter exactly for scalping strategy variant to filter entries, not to mention creation of complete neuro-advisor - these questions should be solved by myself as soon as possible.

These questions should be dealt with, such things can not be solved without haste...

What's the EA in the attachment, I take it it's been changed? I downloaded the books earlier:) I would also like to see a magik in this EA so that it would not interfere with other EAs trading. I got 250 trades a year on eurobucks H1 (period 01.01.2010 till now), it turns out it is not enough and the network is undertrained? It turns out I need to opt out and set a working TF M15?

marker:

Guys, has anyone heard of this advisor NEURON-SYSTEMS? I know it's pretty old, but I can't find any neural network EAs on the web ...........

Here, if you want to do some digging. I personally was not impressed by it at the time. )))

Files:

Serjik:

Here's one if you want to dig in. Personally, I wasn't impressed at the time. )))

Thanks, but I have the system, I would like to know who has used it, opted it, tried it on real life, so on and so forth :)

Well, then what did you ask for? )))

Serjik:

Well, then what did you ask for? )))

I wasn't asking, I was asking "Have you guys ever heard of such an adviser" :)) Do you see the difference? Have you tried it on real account?

No I haven't, I told you I wasn't impressed, I don't remember the details, it was a long time ago.

Got it:) And Fann is on a roll, seven profitable trades in a row, he seems to work better with a trained grid, maybe it's because there's movement.

Can someone please put a magic trick on it? I'd appreciate it.

// trade magic number
static int id = 0; I found this magic number in the code? Would it be enough to change it in this line, just put 12345 instead of zero?

marker:

What about the Expert Advisor in the attachment? And I downloaded these books earlier :) I would also like to see Magic in this EA so it would not interfere with other EAs trading. I got 250 trades a year on eurobucks H1 (period 01.01.2010 till now), it turns out it is not enough and the network is undertrained? It turns out I need to opt out and set a working TF M15?

Understand one thing that the "basic" Expert Advisor is the simplest one and serves to demonstrate the library in general and its use as a neurofilter in particular. If you set H1, then the period

training should include "various" movements - both trend and flat (on H1 train the network from early 2008 - 31st of July 2010.., Then forward from Aug 1, 2010 till now - and check it), under condition of sufficient amount of trades (everyone has his own selection criteria - at least 200-300 trades - so called "representativeness" of sample), when I got acquainted with the library my basic EA has not trained at all with amount of trades < 700, maybe I did something wrong - I will come back to this question later. Expert Advisors in attachment modified. Try your variants - who knows - the main thing is that the filter works, and on a forward market it shows the same results (with tolerances to one side or the other) as on a training area...

Reason: