ICQ Forex Bot - page 5

sand >> :

If the bot is used, it will live on. It doesn't require any special effort from me yet. It runs on a computer which is on all the time anyway, the internet is unlimited.

>> I do, I do. Maybe not always, but sometimes it can be extremely useful. So you can probably not look at the usage statistics.

Azzx >> :

You need it, you need it. Maybe not always, but sometimes it can be extremely useful. So on statistics of "use", perhaps, it is possible especially not to look.

Even though the bot is only two weeks old, I'm already impressed with its usage statistics.

But as before, I'm asking everyone who uses it to comment on ways of further development.

sand >> :

Send him a "help" or a "?

>>) isn't it easier to send help on any unrecognized command?

majestic >> :

>>) isn't it just easier to send a helpline for any unrecognized command?

It was only in the beginning, the first 2 days. After that, every unrecognized command would return "Unsupported command. Send "help" or "?" for help.

And how did you attach ICQ to EA?

Here's another idea for development: make the same SMS service on a short number, you can even charge a small fee for outgoing messages. SMS is already charged anyway, no one will be outraged.

sand >> :

It was only in the beginning, the first 2 days. After that, the bot for every incomprehensible command gives out, "Unsupported command. Send "help" or "?" for help.

Even so, why bother the user? Help is all there is to it) and again help || ? - I also don't get it. If I can just press one button, I don't think anyone will press 4.

dabystru, I once started doing a similar sms-service, but gave up... because I was only interested in the implementation of the idea.

Many people have it on their phone and they don't need to pay for sms, so I guess it's enough in this case as well. ))

dabystru >> :

And how did you attach ICQ to EA?

Here's another idea for development: to make the same SMS service on a short number, you can even charge a small fee for outgoing messages. SMS is paid anyway, nobody will complain.

ICQ is attached to the Expert Advisor through a special service programme. In fact, it handles all the processing of levels and everything else, the Expert Advisor only delivers quotes.

majestic >> :

dabystru, I once started doing a similar texting service, but gave it up... I was only interested in the implementation of the idea.

Many people have it on their phone and why pay for sms? ))

A pure sms service doesn't seem to be very convenient to use, but it might be interesting to manage everything via ICQ and receive messages as sms. I will think in that direction.

As soon as I launched a free ICQ-gateway for my clients, the paid SMS-gateway was no longer used at all. I even removed it from the available ones.

There is a new command "mlevel", it is similar to "level", but after crossing a level it is not deleted and the bot will continue to inform about crossing that level.
Reason: