Trade Expert Manager - page 7

When using any other third-party advisor, it is not ensured that it will work in virtual mode.

Integer писал(а) >>

You use it with your own, specially written advisor.

Expert Advisor as a driver (bridge between visual.net and metatrader)

Mischek писал(а) >>

Right, tell me about it.

Trading Settings/Capital Management/Martingale Level

I have attached a link to an archive with a CHM file (Windows Help). there, the principle of the implementation of the fundamental concepts is described.

em_team >> :
By the way, in short-term trading (pips), the button - transfer to BOO is very helpful. I would be glad to comment how it works.

It's understandable - you pick up the mouse, point the arrow at the button and bang

Better about Trading Settings/Capital Management/Martingale Level

em_team >> :

I have attached a link to an archive with a CHM file (Windows Help). the principle is described there.

Yeah, found it.

"The Martingale principle is a strategy that increases profitability by increasing trading volume when the local profitability of the system is low, in the expectation of making more profit when the trend changes."

I.e. I put standard mcd on the chart, switch on manager, switch on martin in settings and have fun ?

Mischek писал(а) >>

Yeah, found it.

"The Martingale Principle is a strategy that increases profitability by increasing trading volume when the system's local profitability is low, in the expectation of making higher profits when the trend changes."

Martingale as well as all it is necessary to use reasonably. Let's say if your trading system has a high percentage of profitable trades and the number of consecutive negative trades is low, you can also increase the volume of the next trade. Again it requires careful, intelligent use.

Mischek писал(а) >>

Yeah, found it.

"The Martingale principle is a strategy that increases profitability by increasing trading volume when the local profitability of the system is low, in the expectation of making higher profits when the trend changes."

Interesting definition :)

I would phrase it differently:

"The Martingale principle is a strategy that temporarily increases profitability by increasing trading volume at the cost of increasing risk beyond the allowable MM."

em_team >> :

I mean, I put a regular macd on the chart, turn on the manager, turn on the martin in the settings and have fun ?

em_team писал(а) >>
Martingale, like everything else, needs to be used judiciously. Again, it requires careful, competent use.

Like a guillatine :)

Mischek писал(а) >>

In other words, I put a standard makd on the chart, enable the manager, enable martin in the settings and have fun?

Remember, the more fun I have, the less it lasts :)

Reason: