Trade Expert Manager - page 2

Integer писал(а) >>

Put any Expert Advisor on a chart and the trades it tries to open are not opened, but are fixed in your programme? Is it so? And everything else that would be done by the Expert Advisor with an order is done virtually?

That is correct.

em_team, my question has moved to the previous page (below).

em_team писал(а) >>

Quite right.

Has the terminal been gutted, or did you write your own EA? Or does the program race the tester when running in virtual mode?

Mischek писал(а) >>

One - this is the coolest way to detect a flat

Second - it does not appear, you do not know the actual time of order execution

I programmed a mechanism that detects a flat by the nature of the market movement. It works. But the virtual mechanism proved to be the best. The point is that it not only fights against flatness but also against the whole bunch of troubles for trend following systems. For example, very sharp jumps, corrections comparable to movements, etc.

Mischek Agreed. There is a margin of error, but only when we work on minutes. The virtual order opens immediately. But when we work on the clock for example, what is the difference in opening/closing seconds?

em_team писал(а) >> I programmed a mechanism that detects a flat by the nature of the market movement.

>> I wonder how it detects a trend or a flat?

Integer писал(а) >>

Was the terminal gutted, or did you write your own expert performer?

The terminal was not gutted. The bridge between Manager and MT4 Expert Advisor

LeoV писал(а) >>

I wonder how it detects a trend or a flat?

It's not relevant anymore. After all, it worked worse. It analysed the price change within a certain period of time, which was specific to its timeframe. Of course there was a delay.

em_team писал(а) >>

The terminal has not been gutted. Bridge between Manager and MT4 - Expert Advisor

I'm not interested in that but I'm interested in the interception of trade commands, blocking them so that trades are not executed on the account and "tucking" non-existing orders into the orders list of the terminal. This point please clarify how it is implemented, of course without technical details, but potential buyers should know the general principle.

Or do you mean that we need to improve the Expert Advisor in some way?

Integer писал(а) >>

The question was not about that, but about intercepting trade commands, blocking them so that trades would not be executed on the account and "tucking" non-existing orders into the list of orders on the terminal. Now clarify this point, how it is implemented, of course, without technical details, but potential customers should know the general principle.

The Expert Advisor manager is a separate application. It keeps a list of orders real/virtual. Technically it is not difficult to fix the price, time, volume, order type, etc. and store them. I don't see the point of putting them into Metatrader, and this is not the right thing to do. In the future, we are planning to have reports for each sliver (Expert Advisor+period). Like a report in the Strategy Tester. But here we can see the results in real time (profitability, drawdown, chart of the tape balance, etc.)

Reason: