Prediction on "accelerator" and "fibo" - page 8

Borisytch >> :

Dear Sir, do you have a link where the Bratukhin methodology can be consulted?

You beat me to it. There is also a movie. It is posted on the internet, but the name I do not remember, the file has renamed as soon as uploaded. You can download from my ftp, the address is dynamic, so write in person.

An even brighter idea is to upload via torrent. If interested let me know - I will.

IlyaA >> :
An even brighter idea is to upload via torrent. If interesting let me know - I will do it.

Ilya, is the "movie" of good quality? ... because I've heard feedback about the quality of one of Bratukhin's lectures, they say you can only read lips ... So if the quality is good, you can upload it to my site or...

Yes, that's the exact lecture from 2004 :) Do you take it?

IlyaA >> :
Yes that's the exact lecture from 2004 :) >> you take it?

did you listen to it yourself? sound ok?

It sounds like a ...thing. I used to put my audio system on full and it was fine. And then it just started ringing in the middle of the movie. It made me jump! :)

IlyaA >> :
Sounds like a ...thing. I used to put my audio system on full and it was fine. And then it goes off in the middle of the movie. I jumped up and down. :)

Hang on, I'm finishing reading Bratukhin... I don't think I'll be needing this...

The method does work, but with one correction, as the entry point is obscured by the darkness of the mystery ..., to determine the entry of other methods are possible, but difficult, so exactly what the pattern identified (not on all pairs uniquely), then the method works when formed, say, 25 bar after the max/min, but 25 bar is formed is probably above 100%, and the time frame does not matter, even on the minutes works. However, 100% is not an indicator of the end of the trend, which does not allow to use the lower timeframe as an indicator of the reversal, in general, the conclusion: the method works purely as an additional tool in addition to a good system, as a confirmation of the trend objectives for the facts I have described.

forex-k >> :

yes it is an indicator of High&Low levels for a certain period

only the period parameter changes

here is mine like this

Could you improve it so that it draws the H and L levels only when the channel height (H - L) does not exceed the set maximum channel height in a certain period?

gince >> :

Could you improve it so that it draws the H and L levels only when the channel height (H - L) does not exceed the set maximum channel height in a certain period

improved

Files:
ofzlpzrid.mq4  2 kb
Reason: