An interesting game - who can understand from transaction history how an advisor works - page 29

from the 4th of November.

Mobile >> :

What about my MTS? Can you figure out the algorithm? =) Not optimized yet raw version.

What's wrong with your EA?

sanctus писал(а) >>
from 4th november.

then take it easy, if he really earns, you will make money on him next year too! and you will always be able to drain)))))

Would you like to rename the branch. To contain Safonov's last name in the title?

I think everyone is used to the " Deal History Game" by now.

sanctus >> :

New account, with stops:

Login : 923715

Investor : 6lkqyon

So far, not bad, no looses yet.

and it's all quiet out there.

YuraZ >> :

>> and it's all quiet out there.

So there ain't been no signals yet.

granit77 >> :

It is reassuring.

Two options. Or you may use demo accounts, strictly following all the requirements, like on the real account. Or I put it on the real account (not on cents) with a small lot, so that in case of emergency I have not managed to do essential harm to the deposit within two weeks. I tried the second variant, the experiment was a failure, I did not suffer much damage but I still have satisfaction from the real trading. I do not have big losses, but the full satisfaction of the real trading was still there.

I want to know why I did not use real (not cent), I wonder why I did not use cent.

I can assume it's because of different execution on cent and standard account.

sanctus >> :
I can assume it's because of different execution on cent and standard account.

Yes. In the "big" real in a certain lot range the conditions are roughly constant and much tougher than on the cent, which is closer to the demo.

Reason: