Poll: Who uses what clock in the terminal, session charts or timers? - page 4

qip - the only thing I can suggest is to look in the terminal at the time of the current quotes. If GMT, it will be the same after the world switches to winter time.

Do you have GMT? What broker?

gip >> :
Do you have GMT? Which broker?

- I work with two brokers and both are from the zero meridian).

Which ones are these? We are not going to discuss them.

gip >> :
Which ones are these? We're not gonna discuss them.

- You know, it's not nice to say brokers' names out loud on the forum.)

Fiction. It is forbidden to discuss brokers, not technical parameters of servers.

Look and do as I did: Broco GMT+2, Alpari GMT+2, MQ Demo MT5 GMT+2 - if I looked correctly and their demos are at the same time as real.

- Sorry, I haven't dealt with Russian DCs).

komposter >> :

It is simple - make it so that when they are built, the real time is indicated ;)

But there is a problem with it - if 2 bars fall within one minute (and this may well happen even with several tick bars), the terminal will "reject" the chart (I don't remember - will try to fix it or just not open it).

In principle, for this situation, you can provide for increase of bar time for one minute - an error will be small. But it's necessary to bother with it, i.e. to sit down, figure it out and do it.

I think it would be easier to build a parallel int buffer and fill in the real time there,

and then what to do with it and how to use it is another question.

brici >> :
- Sorry, never dealt with Russian DCs).

Do the same with any others, see their offsets.

FXDD GMT+3

granit77 >> :

Of the three points, the first one is easy to solve, with the rest of the problems. That's why I wanted to put the indicator on the chart, which will take the real time to the graphical object. The arrow goes to the necessary bar and the time of equivolume bar starts (ends) is displayed in the object.

Practically unrealistic.

Or rather, this script will have to build the same bars itself and look for a match.

Have done the other points - sorted it out and done it. Both for Equi- and Range-bars (fromM1), see attachment.

It seems to work.

Files:
Reason: