Who does JAPAN LIGHTS shine on? - page 9

khorosh >> :
I made something similar and ran it on GBPUSD. The optimization period ends with 222 trade. The result is similar.

Great results...

Knew the idea would be supported!!! is there an inbox? let's chat!

RomanS >> :

Great results...

I knew there'd be support for this. >> is there an inbox?

There's Mail.ru Agent.

srb-78@mail.ru

Let's have a chat... I can't get your attachment to download... It's the Opera :)

RomanS >> :

srb-78@.mail.ru

Let's have a chat... I can't get your attachment to download... It's Opera :)

I have put my address in your profile. It would be helpful if you could install Mail.ru Agent.

RomanS >> :

The question is as follows... Yesterday I developed my idea of EA, got great results and offered it for testing to my friend in another brokerage company, namely UMIS, the results were almost drained my deposit, not to mention the profit (yes, yes, Sereg, I'm talking about you, I know you're reading this thread ... :) ),

So I decided to take my Expert Advisor to the public ... How it will show itself in other conditions, in other brokerage houses.

But so far, not much results are seen... from those who promised to lay them out...

Now the EA has 21 forum members, but only 2 have heard feedback...

I want to find out if my EA is influenced by quotes so much or my friend just does not know how to test it correctly?

Send me an EA in my personal message, see what's on my dtc

dmmikl86 >> :

Send me an EA to see what's on my DC.

>> I will definitely send it tomorrow.

Although also considered by some as a complete utopia, I myself have begun to believe in it....

RomanS >> :

The question is as follows... Yesterday I developed my idea of EA, got great results and offered it for testing to my friend in another brokerage company, namely UMIS, the results were almost drained my deposit, not to mention the profit (yes, yes, Sereg, I'm talking about you, I know you're reading this thread ... :) ),

So I decided to take my Expert Advisor to the public ... How it will show itself in other conditions, in other brokerage houses.

But so far, not much results are seen... from those who promised to lay them out...

Now the advisor has 21 forum members, but only 2 have heard feedback...

I want to check if the quotes have a good effect on my EA or my friend just does not know how to test it correctly?

Look what else is on my dc, send me the advisor in my personal info...

I read that if you write an EA based on it, it turns out to be a losing one. does anyone have any experience of working with it?

RomanS >> :

I'll be sure to post it tomorrow...

Although some people think it's utopia, I'm starting to believe it myself....

Utopia or not, it's not realistic to make it fit in 2000 and these are the results of the plugs.

n1 eurusd 2000-2009 lot 0.1; start 2000; one step martin. works on opening prices!

Listen, Roma, you said that the EA only uses formed bars, so why not limit it to counting only once per bar. If a new bar appears, it counts once and then waits for the next bar to appear. This is easy to do....

if(myBars!=Bars)
{
myBars=Bars;

Startfunction body.
}

Then it won't repeat trades and it doesn't care about time.....though I haven't looked at its code yet, I just remembered that I did it that way.....

Reason: