Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 361

ULAD:

The balance can in principle go up and equity go down, which is more important to you?)

what do you mean? ))

Like this:)

Synexs:

Alexey will the eurik go below 1.2270 again today? I'm just confused about the "trebles" and can't figure out what my mistake is?

https://www.mql4.com/go?http://savepic.ru/1313986.gif

seems to be by the levels, but confused by the interpretation of the three which reached 1.235 C-wave

The Euric may correct to 1.21 before a further rise, there are three strong support levels here:

Two 50% and one 61.8% from the monthly time frame. If price breaks through this support level, it could go

further down to 1.2050, at this price level there are two strong 61.8% Fibo levels, after which I expect

a further rise in Euro, at least to 1.2650. The picture is attached.

NYROBA:

The EUR might correct to 1.21 before a further rise, there are three strong support levels here:

two 50% and one 61.8% from the monthly time frame. If the price breaks through this support level, it could go

further down to 1.2050, there are two strong 61.8% Fibo levels at this price level, after which I expect

a further rise in Euro, at least to 1.2650. The picture is attached.

Thanks a lot))) now it is clear, we have to look for confirmation on higher timeframes from now on! And if correction goes to 50%, then further momentum goes to 161.8 or 261.8?

ULAD:
Balance can basically go up and equity can go down, which is more important to you :)).

What is more important at the moment :))))

It's usually the balance.

Synexs:

Thank you)) now it is clear, we should look for confirmation on the higher timeframes! And if the correction goes to 50%, then the further impulse goes to 161.8 or 261.8?

In a three-wave structure, the following proportions are most often observed:

If B=23.6%A, then C=423.6%B,

If B=38.2%A, then C=261.8%B,

If B=50%A, then C=200%B,

If B=61.8%A, then C=161.8%B,

If B=80.9%A, then C=123.6%B.

goldtrader:

What is more important at the moment :)))

Usually it's the balance.

You mean this curve in Fibo? ))

Oh, mother!

Alexei, you either go ahead and become a millionaire, or merge quickly.

I can't bear to look at this thread.

A horse-drawn circus!

NYROBA:

In a three-wave structure, the following proportions are most common:

If B=50%A, then C=200%B,

If B=80.9%A, then C=123.6%B.

These are the ratios I was confused about(( thanks)

NYROBA:

what do you mean? ))
Reason: