Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 225

forte928 писал(а) >>
But the interesting thing is that this analyst is unwilling to acknowledge his mistakes...

Analysts are not wrong........ they are corrected.......)))))

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Dear moderators!

As it is unlikely that the posts will be cleared of filth, rudeness and profanity,

I ASK THAT THIS THREAD BE TAKEN DOWN.

Thank you in advance.

R.S. I lost interest in the theme.

Regards,

Alex Niroba

Joker wrote >>.
Time to rename the branch to "Online Brain Busting" (NIROBA method)...

Yeah... I guess the investment fund debacle finally got me down...

NYROBA >> :

Dear moderators!

As it is unlikely that the posts will be cleared of filth, rudeness and profanity,

I ASK THAT THIS THREAD BE TAKEN DOWN.

Thank you in advance.

R.S. I lost interest in the theme.

Regards,

Alex Niroba

What do you mean "lostinterest in the topic"? Are you going to give up trading? Or do you want to make waves?

I would not have been so "rude" if I had not been provoked by some shady nicknames (clones or not, I do not even care).

And in general, what prevents you from making predictions on M1? Waves work the same on all TFs, according to your words.

It will be quicker for predictions to come true, or not come true :))) In principle, he who does nothing is never wrong :)))))

Summary: I think deleting this thread is a mistake. Such branches should be left "for posterity's edification" ;))))

Unsinkable branch )))) Nerobot already howled )))

DDFedor писал(а) >> a puncture with an investment fund

It's not a puncture - it's a pattern....))))

Helex писал(а) >> the neurobot already howled.

He didn't howl - he started slipping.....))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

It's not a puncture - it's a pattern....))))

No matter how you look at it, "strength is in the truth"!

LeoV >> :

Analysts are not wrong........ they correct.......)))))

100% I was reading a few years ago a forecaster's forecasts, but at least he had a cancellation of the forecast and markup when the price reached certain milestones.

I.e. he acknowledged initially that it was just a forecast and might not happen.

And to assert, without any qualms, that "waiting for gold there, waiting for something else somewhere" is just, at the very least, shortsighted.

DDFedor писал(а) >>

No matter how you look at it, "strength is in the truth"!

Strength is in 1.34, not 1.47 like 1.34. He said 1.34 means 1.34, not 1.47..... Or else you've got the numbers mixed up.....)))))

Reason: