Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 182

Alexan >> :

Well, actually... Basically pips so far... The results are there, I must say. But it's a long way to Neely. Anyway, let's talk about it while we're at it. Even though it's the middle of the night...

We're only taking the last week...

What's the fun in that?

Sitting in a losing position 150-250 points with no stops and 3.8 lots to take 10-40 points profit? Rare beast may creep up unnoticed.

You can trade this way by flipping a coin.

And I am not even speaking about deals with 2-5 pips profit.

>> there's nothing to discuss.

Alexan писал(а) >>

Roma, I am in favour of you and Niroba opening two accounts and trading. I did when I promoted Sabluk and Niroba. They didn't give in. How about a second take? And we, the audience, could learn from both of you how to trade. Seriously.

I don't even want to waste time on demos - it's all pampering, not serious as such! :)

If a man is not ready for his words to sign a ruble, then he is a windbag!

A lot of smart guys, but when it comes to the real trade, and where does it all go?

Well, in principle (explanation) :)

Mischek писал(а) >>

Niroba this kind of trading is the first few months after getting to know forex (most of them have demo accounts)

This account will not hold for a few months.

this is obviously the reason for attempts to withdraw quickly under any pretext, even according to the golden ratio.

Are you ready to defend your words with your 20K deposit?

I will not withdraw it then, I will leave it and we'll trade together in the real world. :)

How dare you? ;о)

Everybody's got a mouth on him. Prove it with your work, not your bullshit!

NYROBA >> :

I don't even want to waste time on demos - it's all spoiling, it's not serious! :)

>> why not?

Build your markings.... (like in a pissbox) discuss their strategies, I think it's interesting...

Alexan писал(а) >>

Forte, I have been trying to do this for quite some time, but unfortunately there has been no great success so far. But hope is not waning - on the contrary. So I am trying to learn from clever people :)

I like your markings, for example (no flattery).

I also started with a simple one with Wolfe that is a special case of Eliott and is simple to understand, but I use it in a more extended version and sometimes in a non-standard way, as it is written in books..., but such structures are few and far between, and they fit the structure and make it possible to trace the future movement even and the approximate angle of the wave... I have a non-standard zigzag indicator, so I can see several wave movements on one and the same period and choose the structure that works at the moment...

At the same time the search for the structure of the wave in my case is recognizable...

Pegasmaster писал(а) >>

So what's the catch?

Sitting in minus 150-250 pips with no stops with a load of 3.8 lots to take a 10-40 pips profit? This is a rare beast that may creep up unnoticed.

You can trade this way by flipping a coin.

I am not even speaking about trades with 2-5 pips profit.

There's nothing to discuss.

That's why he didn't want it to get out in the open.

RomanS писал(а) >>

Why not?

Build your own markings.... (like in a pee box) discuss their strategies, I think it's interesting...

I'm not interested in trading on demo accounts - empty and most importantly a waste of time!

forte928 писал(а) >>

That's why he didn't want this to get out into the open...

There's plenty of talkers, but not one of them is a real trader.

What else is there to talk about... It's a hell of a thing to talk about. :)

forte928 >> :

That's why he didn't want it to be discussed...

Well, yes, when it turns out that almost half of the depo is involved in sitting out losses, then it's not interesting to discuss such "trading".

>> it ain't long before you're a knuckle-dragger with a trade like that.

Reason: