EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 652

Aaah! Too late for a warning! If only one line above, now that's it...

Gentlemen, what happened today, overnight I see that in almost all brokerage companies swaps went down, in our case everything is zero, except for two pairs

Rover82 >> :

forex-k hey, you're getting your hopes up for the new version for nothing!!! Look at my last post with pictures page. 650

Everything is very clear to me now from this point down to 1.4900, or maybe even lower.

Not to be taken seriously, this is not action to open orders!!! :)

I'm not taking it too seriously :)) I just went to the sell and that's it...

I have a 1.5014-19 pivot zone with targets below 1.4900

cr0ss >> :

I have a pivot zone at 1.5014-19 with targets below 1.4900

I understand that those who are long time traders do so, but beginners can hope. :)

cr0ss >> :

I have a pivot zone at 1.5014-19 with targets below 1.4900

may be a bit early to the sell yet may go up to 1.5050

forex-k >> :

might be a bit early to sell, might still roll up to 1.5050

a little early, but that's how it looks to me...

The Eurobucks may surely renew the high, but I think that before the "great" (but short-lived) move up the price will go behind the lower boundary of the channel on the C1...

cr0ss >> :

a bit early, but that's how I see it...

The eurobucks might also reach the high, but I think that before the "great" (but short-lived) move up, the price will move beyond the lower boundary of the channel on the C1...

alternatively we could go gradually to the sell with the help of pending orders

sonic's thoughts:

http://www.arif.ee/invision/index.php?s=8ccdd8f96f5de0d9bace4cade87de50d&showtopic=4193&st=360&p=76027&#entry76027

all the bai's are closed, only the gilts are hanging on, now it's down to the winner...

People are quiet, their nerves are as strung as strings, everything, or almost everything, is at stake!!!

All my receptors in my ass are telling me it's going to be a lot of fun in the American session. We'll have some fun this week.
Reason: